XXVII. Turn Around

Start from the beginning

I laugh and started my car. I drove my a** home to clean up. I wasn't going to do nothing today, Tommy thinking I will come after him or his people today, but no f**ktard I know how this game plays. I'm not stupid, make you think that I would be coming after you, nope. I'll stay home and relax and watch some movies. Boredom, I need a..lone time, but still boredom. Peace and quiet, to relax me. 

 I took a shower and got dress. Went down to my living room and sat down. I got some wine and sat and watch TV. Change channel, but not on TV. I turn my TV to Hulu and watch some random show instead. After, I finish watching this movie, I really need to finish Game of Throne. I started and then just didn't finish after. Too busy to sit and watch an hour episode. I was so into the TV when suddenly my door bell rang. I don't know who that would be, but let's just see.

I got out my chair and walk to the door and open it. It was Ciel and he was piss. Like his face was red and look like he's been crying.What show am on right now? I look around to see if there were any cameras or anything....nothing. I look at the piss Ciel in front of me and walk in my house and he finally came in. The air was tense and I'm puzzle on what's going on. Before I could say anything Ciel grab me by my collar and push me on the table behind me. His other hand was in a fist and he was mad as hell. 

I was in shock and I try to get up, but he just hold me down some more

I was in shock and I try to get up, but he just hold me down some more. He punch me and still holding me he look me in the eyes.

"YOU KILL HER!!!!"

SH*t

"YOU KILL MY COUSIN, DANNY. I KNEW YOUR EX WAS KILLED, BUT THAT EX WAS MY COUSIN. MY F**KING COUSIN DANNY. HOW COULD YOU?"

Someone find out a little late down the road, I pull his hand off me and he step back a few steps. I sat on the table and just look at the angry man in front of me.

"I had to kill her Ciel, she might be your cousin and my ex. But she was also our enemy. " He look at me confuse. "She was a little spy to get between us and the business to find out what we were doing. So, at the end of the day it was either me, you, or Chase who would have to kill her in the end. " I continue telling him the whole story about her and he couldn't believe it. He was out of breath and he couldn't take this much so fast. His own cousin, the traitor. He sat in a chair and comb his hair out his face with his hands.

He was piss, sad, and I don't know what else. I just want to finish watching my show, before he came in about to fight me. That little f**k.He calm down and brush me off with his hands. I look at him with the what the f**k look. He was like it would be harder for him if it was he who had to kill her. I nod and he turn around. I thought he was going to leave, so I can get back my time to myself, but nope. He walk into the kitchen and got himself a drink. I roll my eyes.

I got off the table and walk back in the living room. He came and sat beside me. I turn to look at him and I was just waiting for him to leave. Like leave, but I was lazy to push him out the way. I just wanted motherf**king peace to myself, like f**k man.

Ciel was focus on the TV and laugh at the joke. I couldn't laugh for sh*t, because the whole time I want him to go. I want to laugh with myself......me...I....alone.....leave. I was just about to give up and just ignore him, when he got up and turn towards me and say bye. I made a frowny face and he blow me kiss, I catch it. I put my hands out and he turn to the door and leave. I turn back to the TV with a big smile, he finally left. Good Ciel, so proud of you. Now, back to my alone time. I lean in the couch and watch like a few more episodes. I got bored and turn it off.

I went down to my basement and put on my plastic jacket and put on my shoes. I walk more into the basement to be face with a man that work next to Tommy. He is the co-owner of the business. The only co-owner I need was Ciel. If you wondering how I got him here? Well, you see the plan was when Kimberly got taken away..I call Ciel in the moment and told him to fetch em. People around thought I was talking about Kimberly. So,when some men went to get Kimberly. Ciel went to get this guy in front of me and brought him at my house.

Sebastian help Ciel tie him up and everything. He only been here over night, no biggie. I was nice and I feed him some food. I walk towards him and he look me in the face and spit in my face. Gross! That was f**king disrespectful. I punch the f**k out his face and he started to have a nose bleed. I got a baby wipe and wipe my face off. Disgusting.

He started to laugh under his breath. I turn and punch him hard in the stomach. I punch him again in his side and punch him some more. He was my punching bag. I was punching him and then I started to kick him around while he was tie up. I was getting a work out of this. I turn to the table next to me and grab some diggers. He was my target. He was sore and he was trying to catch some air. I see no point in catching air when............swing. One digger in his stomach.....swing...another in his leg.......swing.........one in his chest.........last one.....swing and one in his head.

A smile came on my face as I walk to the body in front of me. I got a knife him the table and cut him loose. His body fell to the floor and roll on his back. The blood started to run down his body and his eyes were still open. I stare at them, it was getting wired like his dead body was watching. I took a digger out his body and poke his eyes with it.

I was relief and happy at the result and walk away from the body. I took off my jacket and shoes and walk up the stairs back to my kitchen. I wash my hands and grab and apple. I bite in the apple and just sat there, thinking....just.........thinking..............BING..................f**k...who the hell ringing my doorbell now.