Chapter:28

Rhett told me to go straight to the room to shower. He gave me a room key and I went to shower. Well more like a bubble bath.

The door opened and closed. I heard bags set down then a knock at the door. "Belle may I come in?" Rhett asked. "Yeah." He opened the door and came in closing it behind him.

He kissed my forehead and sat on the edge of the tub. "Relaxing baby?" I nodded. "We've got a busy day tomorrow." He told me. "I'll give you a massage later." He kissed me then left me to enjoy my bath.

When I was done I got out and wrapped my body in a towel. I stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. The one person I didn't see was Rhett.

Two arms wrapped around my body and pulled the towel off. "I like you better this way." He told me. He nibbled at my neck making me feel weak all over.

I turned around and unbuttoned his jeans. He stripped them off and his shirt. Then he pulled his boxers down and picked me up.

We got into bed and he held me close to his body.

Belle June Bolton

I woke up and put underwear and a bra on. I found my sound girl jeans and a tee shirt. I was picked up and put on the bed. "No more moving unless I say so." He told me, his bare butt showing.

He grabbed a pair of boxers and went into the bathroom. When he came out I saw his underwear were a pair of boxer briefs. He put a pair of jeans on then a tee.

"Now let's go get breakfast baby." He picked me up and got my boots then carried me out to the truck. He opened my door and set me on the seat. Quickly he put my boots on the ran around to his side.

He took me to eat breakfast then to shop at Boot Barn. "Hey baby could you wear this tonight?" He asked. I looked over and it. It was a royal blue dress.

"If you found something to match it." I told him. "I'll be back baby." He hurried off as I continued to look through the clothes. He told me anything I wanted. He came back and showed me what he had in mind.

"Now will you baby?" He asked. "Maybe." "It's a yes or no baby." I kissed him. "Does that tell you?" He kissed me back. "I think it does."

We finished our shopping spree and went to watch a movie. When the movie was over we went back to the room and he let me get ready.

When I stepped out he stood up to see me. He was speechless.

The necklace and earrings were my mom's

The necklace and earrings were my mom's. Dad gave them to me on my sixteenth birthday. He shook his head and led me out to his truck. He opened the door and helped me in. The guys gave me the night off so I'm not in the medical station tonight.

We ate dinner at a restaurant. No fast food tonight. When we got to the arena Noah and Alex asked Rhett if they could talk to me. He agreed and they pulled me away.

"How's life?" Alex asked. "Seriously." "No seriously how's life?" Noah asked. "Oh my gosh. You two are goofballs." "That is true." Noah said. "Hey I need Belle for a second. Apparently our dads showed up." Rhett said coming up in just his chaps.

Crap. I followed Rhett. Of course it was dark so I hope he knew where he was going. When my boots hit dirt I knew something was up.

We continued to walk. "Take a giant step up." I stepped up. Now I was on something metal. Probably the shark cage if we're in the ring.

A video started at one side. It was of me and Rhett meeting for the first time. I was four and LJ had came up with Rhett at his side. Then it went to NFR about four years ago.

It was us talking at breakfast that one morning. After that it showed the past years PBR finals. When I learned that Rhett rode bulls. Finally pictures and a video or two mixed in showed us up to this point.

Then a light showed on me. "Belle." I turned to face Rhett. "I know this may be sudden but since we met all those years ago I just felt a connection with you I never felt with anyone else. Then last year at finals I knew that you made me smile when no one else could. We make each other so happy and we love to be together.

"What I'm trying to say is that after you told me you were pregnant with my child, that's when it really hit me that I needed to make a move or else I'd loose you before I got a chance. So."

He got down on one knee and pulled a box out of his shirt pocket. "Belle would you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife? Will you marry me?"

No wonder he was being so secretive. I nodded. "Yes. Yes." I said, the second one louder than the first. He jumped up and wrapped me in his arms.

"I love you belle." "I love you too Rhett." He slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me tongue and all. The crowd cheered. He led me out and one of the guys handed him his vest and rope.

Our dads walked up with smiles on their faces. "Oh and they heard nothing but the video." Rhett told me. Meaning we have to tell them about the baby on the way.

I looked up at Rhett he looked scared. I put my arm through his and leaned on his arm. "Um there's also one more thing." Rhett started. Our dads watched every move we made.

"We're going to have a baby." We both said at the said time. They stared at us with open mouths. "Your what?"