Chapter:2

Belle woke me up again and I got up and picked her up off the bed and carried her while rocking her over to the diaper bag. "Shh baby girl. Daddy's here. Your alright." She calmed while I fixed her a bottle. Once it was ready I rocked her and fed her at the same time. Only a few more months of this.

Man how did any of them do this. She dozed while I walked the room slowly. Dad was still sleeping. Him and mom tag teamed all five of me and my siblings when we were babies and they still do.

When she was done I burped her and kissed her forehead. Next thing I knew she barfed and had me and her covered. I took her into the bathroom and set her in the sink and ran a bath.

I used a towel to get most of it off me and her. I checked the water temperature and plugged the tub. She started getting fussy again and I picked her up and took her to clean up the mess. I laid a wet towel over the barf and cleaned it up. They'll have to shampoo the carpet after were gone.

I took her back in the bathroom and undressed her. I got her cleaned up and in a diaper. Then I laid her on the counter with a towel under her while I got clean. When I was done I wrapped a towel around me and took her back in to the bed.

I kissed her forehead then laid her on the bed while I put on fresh underwear. Man do I wish June was here to see her little girl, but I know she's watching from above. Laughing at how I'm doing things.

After I was dressed I picked the towels up and put them in the bathroom. Then I picked Belle up and laid down with her next to me. She snuggled up to me and fell asleep.

I woke up and gently moved away from my baby girl

I woke up and gently moved away from my baby girl. Quickly I got dressed in a long sleeve and jeans before waking her up. I changed her diaper and put a onesie on her.

Dad was up now and I was getting Belle's bottle ready. I had to be in the next city by Friday and it was Sunday. I'd hate to take her to church and she barfs. Nope not even going to think about that.

I put my pearl snap on that said boot barn along the right sleeve and put a pair of jeans on her. Rather going to church than automatically hitting the road. Dad helped me get the bags and I carried my baby down to the lobby.

I asked them if they could clean the carpet in front of the dresser and explained what happened. The person nodded and told someone to go up to the room we were in.

We hurried out to the truck after dad started it. I tucked Belle in my jacket and ran. It wasn't cold but warm in the truck. I quickly buckled her up and closed the door. I got in and drove to the nearest church.

I parked and got out. I quickly wrapped her in a blanket and tucked Belle in my jacket and carried her in with dad at my side. She was asleep when we entered. We found a seat and I placed belle in the crook of my arm.

She slept peacefully as the preacher started to talk. Once it was over people walked up and thanked us for coming and told me how cute Belle was. I tucked her back in my jacket and carried her to the truck.

My tiny girl moved in my jacket as I got in the backseat with her. I closed the door and dad already was getting her bottle ready in the drivers seat. He handed it to me when it was ready and drove out of the city.

I fed her and burped her. I put her in her car seat and strapped her in. I buckled up and played with her. She giggled when I tickled her. I let her sleep and I took a nap too. I woke up when she threw her stuffed animal at me.

She kicked her little legs as I unbuckled her. I checked her diaper and changed it. She continued to kick as I picked her up and set her in my lap. Finally she stopped when I put her pacifier in her mouth.

I put her back in her seat and buckled her back. We pulled up to a fast food place and I fixed Belle another bottle while dad ordered. I ate while holding her bottle up as dad drove.

Two more towns until we were stopping for the night. Once we were at the stopping point dad pulled into a motel and I got Belle out of her seat.

"Up next is Bonner Bolton

"Up next is Bonner Bolton." I kissed Belle's cheek and handed her to Sean. He was watching her for me after dad went back home. I made sure my chaps and vest were on good and went over to the chute.

My little cowgirl was dressed in a onesie that said my dad is a bull rider. She had on her jeans and boots to go with it. I looked back at her then got in.

Once I was up on my rope I called for it and rode the eight. I fell off after the buzzer and got away. After I was back behind the chutes I got my daughter and kissed her cheek.

"Wish my daughter was still that old." Sean told me. "But then again the late nights I could skip." JB said coming up. "Yeah. Those I won't miss." Sean told him.

After my last ride I sat down with Belle on my lap. I bounced her while waiting for them to announce who won. "The winner for tonight is........ Bonner Bolton."

I got up with Belle and carried her out with me. They interviewed me as I held my girl in one hand and the buckle in the other. Belle messed with a patch on my vest as a lady interviewed me. "She's adorable. How old is your daughter?" She asked.

"She's six months at the end of this month." I told her. They got a picture of me and her for Cowboy weekly and some other magazines. I took her back to the hotel room and gave her a bath before putting her to bed.