Chapter:4

Three years later
Belle's POV
"Daddy are we there yet?" I asked. "Not yet sweetie but we'll be there soon." Dad told me. I continued to color as dad pulled up to the arena. "Looks like LJ's got bulls here this year Belle."

I looked out the window to see who dad was talking about. "And he brought his son with him." Dad added. Once dad parked I unbuckled and he helped me down.

LJ came over with a boy trailing. "Hey Bonner how are you doin'?" LJ asked. "I'm still ridin' if that's what your asking." Dad told him. They laughed as I stood behind his leg. "And how's Belle doing?" LJ asked looking down down at me.

"Starting to get impatient." Dad told him. "This your last year?" "Yeah. She's going to be starting school soon and I want to be there when she gets home from school." Dad put his hands to his sides and I held onto one. He clasped my hand in his as we started to walk to the arena.

We met JB along with his wife and daughter once we entered. Bella walked in between her parents as we came to the arena. "Rhett why don't you and the girls go play while the adults talk." LJ said to his son.

I looked up at my dad. He released my hand and let me go. Bella took my hand and led me behind Rhett. She talked with Rhett as we walked along. They both were at least two years older than me.

That night I stood in between Rhett and Bella as our dads were behind the chutes. After all three rounds I waited for dad by his bag. He came in a few seconds later holding his shoulder. "Daddy." He picked me up and his bag knowing I was tired.

"Belle come on baby lets get cleaned up." Dad told me as he sat me down. My boots were already off and he was helping me undress for a bath. The water was already ran and everything.

I got into the bath and he helped me get clean. Once I was clean he helped me out of the tub and dry off. I walked back in the room with the towel wrapped around me to my bag. I got out a pair of underwear and a nightgown.

After I was dressed I crawled up into bed. Dad got a shower and joined me. I laid down on his chest and fell asleep.

"Belle

"Belle. Come on baby girl lets get up." Dad rubbed my back waking me up. I lifted my head and looked at dad. I yawned and sat up. "Come on baby we're going home." He told me.

I nodded and yawned at the same time before getting off the bed. Sleepily I got a pair of jeans and a shirt before putting them on.

Dad brushed his teeth then I did. I got my coloring backpack as dad got our bags. I held his hand as we walked to the truck. A man was leaning against the truck as dad's hand tightened around mine.

He picked me up and held me close. "Where's June? Bolton." The man asked. I clung to dad's shirt as the man walked over. "None of your business Hugo." Dad told the man. I tried to hide in dad's neck as the man got closer. "And who's this little girl? Looks a lot like June doesn't she?"

"Leave her out of this." Dad told him. "Oh is she mine? Or are you just watching her?" "She's mine and has nothing to do with you." Dad told him.

"I will be back later, if June isn't here I will be taking the girl." The man said before walking away. Dad hurried me to the truck and had me buckle up. "Daddy who was that?" I asked. "Don't worry baby. He's just a bad man that wouldn't leave your mother alone when I was dating her." He told me.

Dad got in the truck and started driving. I put in Cowgirls and Angels 2 Dakota's Summer. The bull riding season was over and I was starting school in about a week. I was nervous, but dad told me not to be and make friends. Several of my cousins are going to the same school as me.

I watched the movie until it was over. Dad stopped and asked if I needed to use the bathroom. "Yeah." I said as I unbuckled. He opened the door and led me out. We walked inside and he let me go to the bathroom in the girls while he waited.

I came out after washing my hands and we got a drink and snack. After dad paid we went back out to the truck and he helped me back in. I changed my movies and started Flicka.

I fell asleep watching the movie. When I woke up dad was unbuckling me. "Come on baby girl lets go inside and eat something before a bath." He said helping me out.

Dad took me inside and fixed me a sandwich. "Uh oh, uh oh. I can't find the knife I was using!" I laughed as dad walked around the kitchen with the knife in his hand. "Daddy." I said while laughing. "It's in your hand!" I continued to laugh as he checked his hands.

"I don't see anything in my hands." He told me. "In your right hand." I told him giggling. He looked at his right hand. "I still don't see anything." I got out of my seat and showed him where. "Oh there." He finally said. I laughed as he picked me up and tickled me. I shrieked as he put me upside down and tickled me.
"No!!!! Daddy. No!!!!" I shrieked.

He continued to tickle me as he went into the living room. He flopped me onto the couch and continued to tickle me. "Daddy. Can't. Breathe." I got out. He stopped and wrapped me in his arms. Once we were both calm he took me upstairs for a bath.

After my bath I got into bed and laid down waiting for dad to tuck me in. He came in with my horse and laid it next to me. "Night baby girl. I'll see you in the morning, always stay my little Cowgirl." He said before kissing my forehead. "Night daddy. I love you." "Love you too baby." He turned out the light and I snuggled up under my covers.

Hey nother chapter

Hey nother chapter. For those that remember, Who had the last name Hugo in The One and Only?
A. Gabe
B. Mitch
C. Dustin
D. Bobby