Chapter:20

I kissed dad goodbye and got on a plane to Chicago. LJ and dad talked about how I would travel after that and they decided that I should travel with Rhett. He was already on the road and was going to meet me there.

Ever since I had that nightmare or night terror I should say I've been over the edge. I've barely had any sleep for the past two weeks and I'm exhausted.

Once the plane landed I got my luggage and asked Rhett which hotel. He told me and I got a cab to it. I got there and got a room for us. I told him which it was and plugged my phone in.

Least I won't see Thomas for a while. I fell onto a bed and slept for a few hours. A knock at the door woke me. I got up and opened it. He walked in and set his bags down.

"How was the flight?" "I don't know. I slept most of the way then slept again for a few more hours." "Tired much?" "Still tired." I told him. He stepped up to me and placed his hands on my hips.

"Maybe after dinner we could shower and go to bed early tonight." He told me. "Then let's." I put a room key in his back pocket and one in mine. "Your such a handful." "But I'm worth it." I told him.

He pulled me to him and kissed me. "Yes you are." Not even dating him and he's already acting like we are. Don't mind that! We walked through the lobby and out to his truck.

He opened the door for me and helped me get in. Then he jogged around to the drivers side and got in. Love how smooth he is getting in the cab.

He drove to a restaurant and led me inside. We were seated and he pulled my chair out for me and pushed it in after I was seated. He sat down across from me and ordered us both wine.

He's definitely wanting something tonight. We ate the same thing and he paid for it. Then we went back to the hotel. Once we entered the room he picked me up and held me against the wall kissing me.

I let his hands roam my body as his lips were on mine. He unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. I did the same to him except he took his off then my shirt. Never breaking he carried me to the bathroom and took my jeans off before his shirt.

There we were in the bathroom in just our underwear. He sat me up on the counter and unclasped my bra. My legs remained around his waist and he started the water and got in with me.

He took his boxers off and held me against the wall while the water warmed up. Of course he was the first naked in this. Finally he got my underwear off and never lowered me closer to his hips.

That was another thing I liked. He didn't want to do it until I was ready. We may be completely naked in the shower pressed against each other but it was no more than kissing.

He moved to my neck driving me crazy. It may go too far, but he may stop before it does. He broke away from my neck and looked at me. "Nothing more than kissing. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Especially if I caused it." He told me before setting me down and stepping out so I could shower.

Rhett's POV
Man what was I thinking. Getting naked and kissing her in the shower. I'm glad I stopped before it got more intimate. Never would I do it unless she says it's ok. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist.

My little friend definitely wishes I went further, but I know better than that. I sat down on a bed and my little friend went straight up. When I stand it's going to be at full attention.

The shower stopped and I got up. The towel almost moved from that area because it was so high. I shoved it down and passed her going into the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower and took the towel off. Yup it's going to be a long season. Even though I saw nothing below her shoulders.

Belle's POV
I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I passed him while he was going into the bathroom. I couldn't help but notice his little 'problem' down south. I didn't see anything when he left the shower and I don't think he saw anything.

He's gotta ask me to marry him in order for him to really get some. I thought as he came into the bedroom. I curled up under the covers dressed in one of his shirts and my bra and underwear. I didn't look at him while he got dressed until he got in the same bed as me.

He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around me letting it rest off my shoulder. "I. I.....I'm sorry if it felt weird earlier. You know when we were in the shower. Together." He stuttered.

I got on his lap straddling him. "Rhett. Your treating me better than any boyfriend I've ever had. If I had let any of them do what you did to me. I wouldn't be a virgin today." I told him.

"You know when to stop. Always before it ends up wrong. The last several times I've slept with you, you never went any farther than just kissing me and removing only a few pieces of clothing. Tonight you made sure I didn't slide down any closer to. You know. I thought that was amazing and thoughtful of you." I added.

I leaned in and kissed him. He pulled me higher onto his lap above his hips. "Then would you go on a date with me tomorrow?"