Chapter:21

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. When I came back out Rhett was sitting on the edge of the bed. His toned upper body showed perfectly.

I went over to my bag and got out my clothes for the day. I pulled my socks on then jeans before I grabbed my long sleeve shirt and changed into it. "Forget something?" I turned around and Rhett was holding up the bra I had on last night when I went to bed.

He had a smirk on his face like I did it and loved doing it. I grabbed it from him and put it on under my shirt. He got up off the bed and walked over to me.

"Did you sleep good last night?" He asked. "Yeah." I told him. He kissed my lips and went over to his bag. I peaked at what was on his boxers and they were little bull riders.

"What are those on your underwear?" I asked him as he dug around in his bag. He looked up and sighed. I giggled. Before I knew it he had me pinned in the bed attacking my lips with his own.

I responded to it and wrapped my legs around his waist. Why can't he just ask to date me? He lifted my shirt up to my breast and ran his hands along my midsection. Then his phone went off.

He groaned and went over to it to answer. "Yeah I'll be there in a few minutes........ Yes I'm on my way." I wrapped my arms around his bare torso and kissed his back, teasing him. He tensed a little and his back stiffened.

Rhett's POV
She kissed my back while I was on the phone with Monster energy. I wish she'd wait until I was done. When I was done I spun around and picked her up. She had that wild look in her eyes.

Belle June Bolton

Belle's POV
It was the last round of the night and the medical station wasn't that busy. Then Noah Reed got thrown by Air Force and hit the chute head first. Me and Tandy ran to the ring. They were able to close the chute so the bull couldn't attack Reed.

"We can't get in there." One said. "Well who's small enough to get into the chute so he can get the medical attention?" "Belle can get in there." Tandy told the guy. Tandy nodded at me and I climbed into the chute, careful of where I land.

The guy was having trouble catching his breath. His arms were on both sides of his head trying to hold it still. "Let me help you." I said trying to take the helmet off. He let me take the helmet off and I saw a gash on the side of his head.

Least I don't faint at the sight of blood. Tandy handed me a flashlight and a towel. Finally two guys helped him against the chute. The announcer was talking about how this might be the end of his season.

I cleaned around the area before finding the source. It was small probably caused when his helmet hit the metal of the chute. I wrapped his head in gauze and they got him up. The bloody dirt was covered up when they got him to his feet.

He stumbled as they took him to the medical area where Tandy was waiting. I followed them back and helped Tandy doctor his head better.

I had my head hit with a metal bat before and I know this would give you a splitting headache. I gave him some ibuprofen and an ice pack. "Don't lay on that side when you go to sleep tonight. It will hurt worse than it does now." I told him and he nodded leaving.

"Well he's gonna have a knot on his head." Tandy told me. "Yup. And it's going to hurt for a few days." I told him. I met Rhett by the entrance and we went to a dance hall to celebrate how close he came to winning.

When we arrived boot scootin' boogie was playing. Rhett got a beer and I got water. Whenever Goodtime by Alan Jackson came on I dragged Rhett out to line dance with me.

'Work, work all week long
Punchin' that clock from dusk till dawn.
Countin' the days till Friday night
That's when all the conditions are right.
For a good time
I need a good time.

Yea, I've been workin' all week
And I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep
I wanna have fun
It's time for a good time

I cashed my check, cleaned my truck
Put on my hat, forgot about work
Sun goin' down, head across town
Pick up my baby and turn it around
Good time,
Aahh, I need a good time

He grabbed at my hips and tried to spank my butt. So when we went the other way I did the same to him and I spanked him.

I've been workin' all week
And I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep
I wanna have fun
Time for a good time

HEY!

Pig in the ground, beer on ice
Just like ole Hank taught us about
Singin' along, Bocephus songs
Rowdy friends all night long
Good time
Lord, we're having a good time,

Yea, I've been workin' all week
And I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep
I wanna have fun
It's time for a good time

Rhett pinched my butt when I came close to him. I glared playfully at him then continued to dance.

Whew

Heel toe dosey doe
Scootin' our boots, swingin' doors
B & D Kix and Dunn
Honkin' tonk heaven, Double shotgun
Good time,
Lord, we're havin' a good time

When the song was over Rhett pulled me up on his lap and held onto me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. "With all you've been doing? I think you deserve a girlfriend." "Is that a yes?" I kissed him telling him that was my answer. "Is that a good enough answer?"

He smirked and kissed me back while grabbing my butt.