Chapter:3

Two years later

"Come on Belle let's hit the road." I told my little girl as I grabbed her bag. She slipped into her boots and grabbed her toy horse. I grabbed the room key and our bags before opening the door for her to run out.

She stayed close as we walked down the hall to the elevator. She pushed the button and the door opened. I walked in after her. "Push that one." I said pointing at the lobby button. She pushed it and we rode the elevator down.

"Hold on to my hand baby." I said as the elevator stopped. Instead she grabbed onto my bag and walked next to me through the lobby. Finally I picked her up and carried both bags in one hand.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. The truck was pulled around and I put her in her car seat. She buckled the top while I put our bags next to her.

I finished buckling her up before I closed the door and got in myself. The entire world of PBR knew I was raising my daughter by myself. Several women came up to me the past two years saying that they would help me raise her. I declined all of them because I didn't even know them and wouldn't trust them with her.

Belle watched movies on the DVD player I put on the seat for her to watch. She was watching Disney movies that I had tucked away for the kids when they came over.

I pulled into a gas station to fuel up and switch the movies for her. She told me she needed to use the bathroom so I took her and got her a drink for the road. Once back in the truck she buckled in as I changed the movie.

I helped her finish buckling and closed the door after I kissed her forehead. Right away she started the movie. I smiled looking back at her as she watched Alice in wonderland.

We arrived at the next place I was supposed to ride. I got out of the truck and got Belle out. She was sleeping soundly as I carefully unbuckled her car seat. I carried her to the lobby and got a room.

Once there I laid her down on a bed and went back for our bags. Once I came back in I got a shower and got her up for a bath. Once she was dressed for bed I laid her on the bed and got in next to her.

I woke up when she moved closer to me. She scooted again and I pulled her onto my chest as I rolled onto my back. She settled and I went back to sleep.

I woke up before she did and got dressed

I woke up before she did and got dressed. She stirred and lifted her head. "Morning sweetheart." I said quietly as I sat down on the bed. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Mor ning dad dy." She said sleepily yawning. I picked her up and sat her on the floor. "What do you want to wear today hon?" I asked her. She walked over to her bag and got out a dress she put in.

I helped her dress and put her boots on. "So where for breakfast?" I asked her as I sat her on the counter so I could brush her hair out. "I don't know?" She told me. "Then let's go somewhere nice for a chance pumpkin." I told her.

She smiled as I sat her on the floor and got our bags. She held my hand as we walked to the truck. I helped her into her car seat and put the bags in the back. She held onto her horse as I put Home on the Range in the DVD player. She watched it as I went to turn in the room key.

When I got back to the truck I got in and we drove to go eat breakfast. After we ate we went to my only signing of the day. I gave her my phone to play a game on.

After two hours I was finally done. Belle got bored during it and got up in my lap. I got up with her in my arms and gathering my stuff with one hand. JB and I had a signing together at the next one and I hoped that he'd give me a tip or two.

I took Belle to lunch before a movie. All afternoon we went and did things together. I love my little girl.

Hey here's the second chapter

Hey here's the second chapter. Both chapters were in Bonner's POV just to let you know. Let me know how I'm doing!!!