Chapter:15

I went back over to Rhett and he walked me to the car. "Never knew a little girl like you had so much fire power." He said. "Not in the mood." I told him.

He pulled me in close and kissed my temple. After I was in the car with dad on the way to the T&MC I leaned my head against the window hoping it would cool me down.

"To be honest, Belle. He got what was coming. If your mother fought back when Dustin was after her than she probably would be here today also. I guess she was a nonviolent woman."

I turned and looked at dad. "Yeah. I get my violent side from you." I told him. "And the attitude." "And your eyes?" We pulled into a parking space and sat there for a moment. "Yeah, I guess. That's one of the first things your mom said when you were born. That you have my eyes."

I shyly smiled. "I'm going to go and see what Tandy wants me to do." I told dad before getting out of the car.

Belle June Bolton

I cleaned up the station for Tandy before he told me to leave. I grabbed my jacket that dad gave me. It had all of his sponsors from when he rode bulls. I walked out and went to get a cab. Then deciding I could just walk there.

"I don't think that you should have done that earlier." I continued to walk ignoring him. I saw his dad near a vehicle. Then out of nowhere I was shoved up against a light. "Any more snide remarks?" Thomas smirked.

"Yes actually." He didn't say a word. "Your always trying to keep me from doing anything I want to, your penis is microscopic, you don't have enough balls to really love a woman, and your breath stinks." Two of those I really meant. His glare turned colder with every single remark I had.

"Well if my penis is that small I guess you don't mind me putting it in you." He said pushing me so far on the pole that my legs separated. I tried to break from his hold but nothing.

"No where to go baby doll." He did not just call me baby. I kneed him in the groin and became completely mad. "Never call me baby." I walked off towards the light of the hotel. Once away from the parking lot I ran.

I knew he could do it to me. That pole wasn't a place to. Once I reached the hotel I quickly walked to the elevator and got in. "Hold it." Rhett quickly jumped in the elevator and pushed the button for his floor.

Once it reached my floor I got off and was stopped. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall. His lips connected to mine and I fell into them. His hands settled on my thighs and rubbed them gently.

Once he pulled away I stared up at his eyes. "Sorry." He said and sat me back on the ground. "Don't be." I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down to my level and kissed him again. He responded perfectly.

When we pulled away he picked me up and set me on his hip. Then kissed me again. I let him carry me to his room. Dad asked where I was and I told him with a friend. He oked it.

Once we got to his room he was messing with the hem of my shirt. After he opened the door he realized his dad was asleep in a bed. He kicked his boots off then pulled mine off.

Quietly he took our jeans and shirts off. He put his shirt on me and laid me on his bed. Then pulled me into him and pulled the covers over us. We didn't go any farther than that.

He knew when to stop and did. I fell asleep on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. A girl could definitely get use to this.

Belle June Bolton

I woke up in Rhett's room in his shirt and nothing else. I looked over at the other bed to see LJ still asleep. Rhett was sleeping also. Carefully I got out of his arms and got dressed. I kissed Rhett's cheek then left a note before leaving the room.

My phone said it was eight in the morning so I was going back to my room. I opened the door and slipped inside. Dad was asleep so I got my clothes and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

When I was done I checked my phone and saw Rhett texted me.
'Empty bed? That's messed up.'
'But you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you.'
'🤕'
'pobre bebé'
'Poor baby? Breakfast?'
'Why?'
'Please?'
'Where?'
'My treat.'
'Fine.'
I put my phone in my pocket and stepped outside the room. I met Rhett in the lobby and he led the way to the car. A few minutes later we pulled up to egg works. He opened my door for me and I linked my arm on his.

He opened the door for me and we were sat at a booth. He got coffee while I got milk. "Why not coffee?" "Don't like the taste." I told him.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked. "Two orders of chocolate chip pancakes." Rhett said. I looked at him as the waitress walked off.

"Trust me." Ok. Once our breakfast came out he waited until after I tried it. They were delicious. After breakfast we had a little fun before he had the last signing this week.

He kissed my forehead and asked if I could go pick up his dad. I agree and went to get LJ. More or less he was almost a second dad. Him and most of the guys that dad rode with.

I pulled up and there he was waiting. "Let me guess he was late and asked you." "Pretty much." "You two need to be quieter when entering. Or else I'm bunking with your dad."

"Yeah tell Rhett to give you a heads up." LJ rolled his eyes.

Belle June Bolton

Hey here's another chapter for ya