thanks + promote

I know its late to say thank you to all of you amazing people who read my crappy story

I just really want to thank all of you for the support

I really appreciated it,guys *wipes imaginary tears*

And thanks to my friend,taehyungie02,salamat sa walang sawang suporta,bebs!(Thanks for the endless support,bebs!)

Also,SomeoneWhoLovesZayn,who doesn't even know BTS,yet she still read this story.Thank you so much!!

To those who voted and commented here,have a big part in my life.Mostly,damnbts,who have the greatest feedback on this and on the second book and to XxNenoXx,who almost voted on every chapter.I sarang you so much 😊😊

I'll also promote the second book of 'Fanmeet' here,the 'Fan Service'.

It would be great if you read it ♡

And I'm still frustrated that I didn't get to see Jimin's abs live....

(ಥ_ಥ)

(I just wants to share this to you guys.Lately,there's this guy in my class,who always says,'Jungkook is gay' 'Jungkook is ugly' 'They are handsome but they are gay' to me because he once asked me who I liked in BTS and now,he's teasing me.Then,he chatted me a few days ago.He told me those things things again,though I wasn't that affected I still fought back.I sent him a pic of Jungkook's abs on ISAC 2016 and said to him,'Go say it to his abs' 😏😏😏😏.Suddenly,he replied back,he said,'OMG!HE'S SO HANDSOME!*with matching heart emoticon*.I laughed my ass out bc of that 😂😂😂Don't kill him guys,he's one of my friend,who just really like to tease me.BTW(I actually almost write 'BTS')guys,he's not gay.PEACE Y'ALL!!)