∞ 13

JUNGKOOK

*sighs*

This is the tenth time that I sighed.

I am so nervous.

'Number 57.Number 57.Please come inside.'

And there,it was already my turn.

If you're wondering what I'm doing now.

I'm auditioning in BigHit.

'I repeat.Number 57.Number 57.Please come inside.'

I took a last deep breath before standing up.

As I stood up,all eyes were on me.

'Girl,look at him.He's so cute.'

'OMFG!Is he auditioning here too?'

'Girl,calm yo tits down.'

'But look at him.He's a god!!'

They whisper yelled.I didn't mind them and continued to walk.

I didn't mind them and continued to walk

(His outfit for his audition)

I held the door knob and sighed again.I'm seriously so nervous right now.

I opened the door and walked to where the auditioners stand.

'Annyeonghasseyo.',I greeted politely.

And there he was.

The CEO of BigHit.Mr.Bang Shi Hyuk.

'Number 57,okay.You are pretty talented as it is what it says in your profile here.'

His voice is giving me chills for no reason.I just can't believe that the person who made BTS is right in front of me.

'So give us what you can do,Mr.Jeon.'

I started preparing myself and hoped I won't make a mistake.

This audition is recorded.People outside can see and hear what we're doing.

(Play 'Paper Hearts' at the top)

The slow beat of the song started and I was getting more and more nervous.

'Remember the way you made me feel?Such young love but,something in me knew that it was real frozen in my head.'

'Pictures,I'm living through for now.Tryung to remember all the good times.Our life is cutting through so loud.Memories are playing in my dull mind.'

'I hate this part,paper hearts and I'll hold the piece of yours.Don't think I would just forget about it.Hoping that you won't forget....'

'I live through pictures as if I was right there by your side.But you'll be good without and if I could just give it some time.'

'I'll be alright.'

- - -

Third Person's

Little does he know,Jimin was right outside.Listening to Jungkook's voice through the television.

Despite the girls squealing,Jimin could only hear Jungkook's voice.He wasn't minding his fans.He was minding his business.His Jungkook.

'Hoping that you won't forget....'

After Jungkook sang,Jimin who was right outside,decided to go in.

'Annyeonghasseyo,Bang PD-nim.'

* * * * *

This took longer than what I expected.

When you're beautiful asf...

R

R.I.P me

If you are wondering who he is,his name is Ma Hao Dong.His nationality is Chinese.

That's all the infos I have.

Bye biches