∞ 3

#HappyBtsDay   #3YearsWithBTS

JUNGKOOK

Everyone,including me, made a line that leads me to where BTS stand.

My hands were trembling.I never imagined to see BTS this close.

With every step I take,my breath shortens,I swear,I could die out of nervousness.

I looked up,to see a smiling fae of everyone's hope,Jhope.

'Hello~',he said,smiling cutely as ever,at me,his teeth,shining so brightly #LetJhopeHaveAToothpasteCF.He brought up his hands and had high five with me.He even locked his fingers with my own for a couple of seconds.

Next was Jin.The Mother of BTS.

'Do you love watching "Eat Jin"?',he asked me out of the blue.

'Hell yeah!You:re so cute when you're eating!', I happily said to him.My nervousness slowly vanishing.

'Glad you love it',and had hive five with me.

Next was Namjoon aka RapMonster.The daddy of BTS
(#NamJin)

'I totally LOVE 'I know',your singing voice is such a turn on!',I excitingly said,not even realizing what words I just spat out.

'Thanks.',he shortly said but still smiling and had high five with me.

V,who was next,was doing an aeygyo.He was so cute that I wanted to put him in my pocket.

'Buing~Buing~Hallo!',he cutely said.

'Wah!V-ssi!Kyeopta!', I said.

He giggled and had high five with me.

Next was Suga,holding up a golden chains in his hands.

'Swaeg~Just 3 dollars yo~',he coolly said.

'Swaeg~', I said,copying his accent at the word 'swag' and had a swaggy high five.

Last but not the least......

Park Jimin.

* * *

Happy Birthday to our babies 😭😭 I've been stanning them for 2 years now....

(Kindly watch the video at the top for more feels.The video is not mine)

BTS IS THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE!