Seven Deadly Sin (Not an update)

Gumawa po ako ng list ng abilities ng Seven Deadly Sins. Mula po ito sa original anime na Akame Ga Kill pero inedit ko po ng konti.
Note: I do not own Akame Ga Kill

TATSUMI “Sin of Pride”
Adaptive Armour ‘Incursio - If you need to be faster, the armor will strengthen your legs, or if you need to be tougher it'll make itself harder. It sprouts a pair of dragon wings. It can also make you invisible for a limited time only. Also possesses a sword that comes up with the armour.

AKAME “Sin of Wrath”
Katana Murasame’ - Not only is it cursed to always be coated with a magical poison, but it can also tap into the life force of all the people it's killed to give its user a massive power-up.
One tiny cut and the poison spreads to your heart and kills you instantly. It’s also said that there’s no antidote for the poison. The worst thing is that also affects its owner.

LEONE “Sin of Gluttony”
Super Strength ‘Lionelle - heightens the user’s ability to recover, allowing them to recover from near fatal wounds and reattach limbs with some assistance.
All of her physical abilities are greatly amplified, and she can lift enormous stone pillars with ease.

BULAT “Sin of Sloth”
Battle Ax ‘Neuntote - a halberd capable of cutting through several Danger Beasts in one swing. Also a short sword that can summon a full body armor that enhances his physical strength and allows him to blend in with the environment.

LUBBOCK “Sin of Greed”
ThreadsCross Tail’ - a garotte on gloves that can be used in a myriad of ways such as enemy detection, makeshift shields, laceration, strangulation, and can be shaped into a number of different weapons.

MINE “Sin of Envy”
Roman Artillery ‘Pumpkin’ - a rifle that can fire highly concentrated piercing shots of spirit energy. Pumpkin's secondary special ability magnifies the power of its shot in proportion of how much danger the user whose wielding it is in.

SHEELE “Sin of Lust”
Cutter of Creation ‘Ecstasy’ - are a giant pair of scissors made with the strongest materials in the world, allowing them to cut through virtually anything. A secondary ability of Ecstasy allows the user to emit a bright light from the blades, effectively blinding unsuspecting foes.