Moving Day

Dear Journal,
I can't believe dad left. Just like that. I know it's been a couple of months but I still can't get over it.
So now mom and I have moved to Long Valley,New Jersey to get a fresh start. I miss my friends from Florida but I'm happy we start over because they were all bad influences.
You know the polished school girls who act spoiled, smoked, and would party for 5 days straight. That's was where I was living in for 14 years.
I'm finally starting high school. 9th grade will be something. Ok got to go mom is starting to pull up.
Bye.
-------------------
"Here it is honey!" Mom stated  excited yet nervous. We were in a fancy neighborhood with huge houses. I unbuckled my seat belt and hopped out the Mercedes. It was a nice house. It had a rustic yet modern feel to it.
"Mom, it's great! Nothing compares to Miami but I like the feeling of the house." I said smiling as I bent over to smell the lavender plants in the front of our house.
"Well I'm glad you like it sweetie." Mom said beaming with pride, "I know it been hard without your fath-"
Moving trucks came driving in. Beeping their loud noisy horns.
"Sorry Hun, business." Mom said patting my shoulder and jogging over towards the moving guys. Mom is always busy. She is a doctor for god sakes, I'm just surprised business this time wasn't involving her job. I love my mom so much for doing this. I grab my neon yellow Nike drawstring bag out the car. I go inside the huge house and look for my room. I went up stairs and looked for the biggest bed room other than the master, since it was my moms.
I pull out some clothes from my bag.
I took out my black leggings, my black and grey striped crop top with a tiny little alien on its shoulder, and I slipped on my black and white high top converse. I then put my hair up into a really quick messy bun. I take out my skateboard that has the word 'Dream' on the bottom. I then sling my bag on my back and run downstairs to go outside. I go into the street and started skateboarding. I'm a rookie at it but I like the feel of continuos motion under my feet. I then pull out my rose gold IPhone 6s (hey I'm from Miami what do you expect an Android?). I put on my wireless beat headphones which also happened to be rose gold. I turned on my favorite r&b playlist and started singing my heart out. I do that when I feel to much of one emotion at once that isn't happiness. I continued skating and realized it was 7:30 and I needed to be home by 8. I freaked out and turned around.
I had no idea where to go when all of a sudden I passed a very very cute boy who looked like my age putting a band aid on his arm. He was leaning against one of the stop signs with his skateboard leaning against him. I couldn't see his face that much from where I was standing but I could see enough to tell he was fine. He looked up at me and chuckled. He realized I was staring and then I realized I was staring and blushed. He skated up to me and asked "Are you new around here?"
I smiled "Yeah... I just moved in today. Do you think you can help me find my house I skated off without realizing where I was going."
He chuckled and rubbed his hair,"Yeah I'll help you."
I let out a breath of relief, "Thank You. I live at 12 Solaria Ln."
His eyes widened. "No freakin way. I'm your neighbor." He said astonished.
"Wow... It's destiny." I whispered.
"What destiny?" He questioned.
I blushed. I didn't think he would hear me. "Uhhh you know the destiny for me getting home." I replied awkwardly knowing that was not what I meant.
He nodded his head. Then motioned me to follow him. I followed him to our houses and got home at 7:56.
"Thanks again." I said.
"No problem. Can I have your number. You know if you ever need help finding your house again." He asked with a wink. He handed me his phone and I handed him mine.
"By the way my name is Y/N." I said as we both exchanged numbers.
"Oh that's cool. I'm Grayson." He replied flipping his hair.
"See you around." I called out as he was walking home. He waved back.
I ran back up stairs to my room to find out it was done being decorated and laid out by the movers and is now move in ready. I lay on my bed.
Dear Journal,
Grayson=Super Hunk
Good Night and Sweet Dreams For Me
----------------------------------
MEANWHILE
----------------------------------
*Grayson*
I went home pumped. I told my twin brother,Ethan, what happened. I share everything with Ethan. We were so hype. She was totally smoking hot. I went to sleep thinking about her.