Epilogue [Edited]

I'm proud how much this book progress... But everything has to come to an end.. Right? Well this is the summary of the book:

Long ago before everything went downhill. You we're just a normal girl who is a very famous singer and an artist. You had a wonderful life.

But while visiting your mother, you had an accident. You were in coma for years. ​​

Then you came to some kind of dream where you saw your "brother" Error. He cared for you and you cared for him.

Though one day while you were going around your home. The anti void you found, Ink. He chatted with you.

He told you to come with him, you were worried for your brother but you came anyway. You became friends with everyone and you fell in love to Ink. Soon you and Ink became GF and BF.

Everything was fine but again fate turned your life again. Error wanted to destroy your home. Ink saved everyone even you but he wasn't able to save himself.

Shattering through time and space trapping himself in the placed called void. You lost your memories on the process. You went to this AU called Undertale.

Again you got friends with everyone. Another normal day, you went to your friend Alphys. Upon entering you saw him but turning a switch activating on some kind of portal getting to this AU called Underfell.

You made friends, and got attached to again skeletons. You found out some information about you then after that got captured by your own brother. Many days later you found a way to get Ink back and some memories as well.

Not all of them. Until one day, Glitches again started destroying AU's again. But they were not those "Destruction" kind of glitches. That was actually just a bell ringing for you to wake up from your slumber.

The AU was not being destroyed at all! It's just actually you who is being taken back to reality. It hurt you to leave your friends but you have no choice.

Now you woke up. Feeling happy to find your family, friends and fans. Now your back feeling your SOUL half broken.

Without them you we're lonely. You missed them. Your love and true friends we're just a dream.

Or was it?

- The sequel is out! -

"Her Hatred"
(Sequel)