Chapter 6: InkSans' Girlfriend [Edited]

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Its been 2 days since I was stuck here. We are starting to get close to Sans! He is so sweet when you get to know him. He doesn't like to blush! I think its adorable! Well anyway I'm here with Flowey. I'm just drawing her flower pot cause of boredom. She's sleeping right now so yeah.

*knock knock*

I think that's Sans with his brother! Oh yeah did I forget to tell you we are friends with Papy here! He is so awesome and so pointy. Anyway!

*open door*

"Hi Sans! Hi Papy!"

"HELLO HU-- I MEAN (Y/N)."

"sup."

"WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE ANYWAY?"

"Sans I thought you told your brother."

"i did."

*a flashback seeing Sans talking to Sleeping Papyrus.(In Sans' P.O.V not yours)*

"You sure? Cause last time you said you talked to Papy is when he was doing something. So he didn't listen."

"Uh..... yeah I'm sure."

"Hmmm... Suspicious... Well anyway come in!"

*BANG!*

*Flowey screaming from background and falling from the table*

"(Y/n)!!! Why did you do that!!"

"MAKE WAY FOR THE MINECRAFT PLAYERS!!!"

"mine what now?"

"Minecraft! We shall play today! Take middle, Papy take the left and I take the right computer!" I made 3 computers by myself cause technically I still haven't seen Alphys myself. I am just taking my time before I can finally leave. I'm ganna miss them....

"First rule. DON'T YOU DARE BREAK MY COMPUTERS OR YOU'LL REGRET IT SO MUCH!!!" I said and I noticed they flinched when I said that. LoL!

"ok?"

"Okey! Now to play Minecraft use W,A,S D to move. Use space bar to jump and ESC for in game menu and I'll teach some about the game later. I'm lazy let's play!!! Join my server OK?"

"Server?"

"Just join my world...."

--time skip--

"Its night guys!! Come inside the very good dirt house!!!"

"hey (Y/n) there is a skeleton here. and his shooting something to me."

"Are you crazy?! Your ganna..."

(In game) *SansTheMadSkeleton was shot by a Skeleton.

"Die.... Welp you lost your stuff."

"what the?! grrrr......"

"Just--"

*BANG!!!!!*

................... Oh my god......... He didn't........

"Sans, your dead....."

*BANG!!!*

What the?! Again??!?!

"UHH, SORRY HUMAN."

"You two are grounded go to your rooms."

"But (Y/n) they don't have any rooms in here." Flowey said.

"Just pretend. Go out."

(Underfell Sans' P.O.V)

We went out and closed the door then.. Wait for it...

*(Y/n) screaming......*

"OH MY GOD!!!!! SEARIOUSLY?!?! I SWEAR!!!"

--time skip cuz the Author is evil--

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I am here in the ruins with Toriel... Don't worry we are friends now! Cause we worked out our differences.. anyway..

*Swoosh!* (I'm terrible at this)

What was that?

"I smell human."

Human? Maybe the owner of the timeline! I ran to the sound and yep! Its frisk!

"Are you OK?" I asked going to her. She stand up like she was used to do this.

"Yeah.... (Y/n)!!!! You came back!!!"

"Uh, how did you know my name?"

"Don't play these games to me. I know your (Y/n), InkSans' Girlfriend!"

--End--

US Sans: Author!! Why did you stop it there!!

Author: Cuz I'm evil!!!

*US Sans' crying slowly in the background.*

*someone is behind the Author.*

Author: Hehehehehe.he..he..he.. Help. Blueberry? Its OK I'm ganna continue the story later OK? Just. Don't. Cry.

*Megalomania plays

*Author your dead.

*LoL Author is crying while running away from US Papyrus.

*welp Authors dead now. She can't continue the story.....

oh wait she respawn don't worry!

(Also the first part where you play with Sans & Papy is just a joke. It was my idea and I just put it. It so random xD)