Chapter 16: An Old Friend

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Soon I ran between them. I never looked back. When I know they can't reach me. I take my brush and teleported away. I was not on my mind so I just imagine something or someone who can help me. I entered an AU.

I don't know where I am but it's in a lab. Why can't I stop crying?!

"who's there?! show your self!" It... It sounded like Sans! I-I must go. I am not yet ready to see him. I stood up and started running. I was taking my paintbrush but this weird light blue aura started dragging me somewhere. Until I saw a figure very similiar to Sans.

"Let me go!! I don't want to see you Sans! After what you did? Let me go!" I said struggling. I closed my eyes but still I was crying. What the hell with me crying so much?! I'm just... Heartbroken....

"what did I do? we just met--" I peeked a little he was... Like he just saw a old friend.

"(y/n)!!!! it's been a long time!! why are you crying? how did you survive the glitch? are you ok?" Why does everytime I say that. It really is. Does that make sense?

"Who are you? How did you know my name? Let me go Sans!"

"what? hey it's me nerd! see!! heh, y-you used to call me nerd."

"I just met you. Nerd? Heh funny name. Sans if your just covering the fact your Classic Sans and just pretending to be a Scientist to just talk to me. I'm not talking!! I hate you!" I said struggling even harder.

"what? no, no, no, no! i'm scientist sans. i'm from a different au! i am one of ink's friend!"

"What's the big deal with the person name Ink!!!!! I told you!!! I dont remember!!!! Ok? I JUST DON'T REMEMBER!!!" Just great! I am crying again! I just stopped!! As I said that he slowly putting me down to the ground and then he suddenly hugged me. Somehow he made my crying worst but I feel a bit better now.

"Don't worry I'm here."

---

(if there is --- that means its a memory flash just saying!!!)

​​"Mom? Dad? Where are you going?"

"Sweetie... Mommy and Daddy just have to go somewhere... Be good my child... Don't worry about everything *sniff* Just remember we are always in your heart."

"Mom!! Dad!! I'm scared!"

*CRASH!*

"Don't worry we are here for you."

---

"Mom, Dad?" I said. Mom... Dad... I have never talked to them in years...

"(y/n)? you ok?"

"Yeah... Thank you." I said hugging him.

"No problem. Old friend."

--time skip--

"so feeling better?"

"Yeah! So what have you been working all these years?"

"glad you ask!" Just then he took my hand and went to this messy room. There is this big square where is a cloth covering it. And hell a lot of wires. There was a paper next to me. I took it and it says...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am pretending to write something to be productive. Heh, Papyrus is staring at me for a second then she just continue with his business. I hope he doesn't read this. Oh well it's my break!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, this is clearly Sans' handwriting.

"I have been working on how to communicate with-- um, can I say the name?"

"Yeah it's... Fine..."

"As I was saying! I found a way to communicate to Ink! This is the 2nd time I'm gonna test this! The first time.... Well let's just say it didn't go well. Will you do the honor?" I smiled with his statement and push the red botton. Then the ground below us shaking making the glass of water spill. Then a big light suddenly flash making the screen show a very dark place. It was empty then a figure became to form. It was glitching.

"Ink?" I said going near the screen. It seem to hear me.

"(Y/n)?" It said turning around revealing Ink.

"Hi!"

​​​​​​--end--

Sorry for the cliffhanger I just love it when I do a cliffhanger!! Don't do this!! Especially if I'm reading your story cuz ya know! {>=<}

Anyway! Yay! You are communicating with your boyfriend!! Now the only problem. Getting him out! Also your slowly going back to your skeleton form isn't it exciting!! See ya later guys!!

Stay Creative!!!

Omg did I just say that? xD