Chapter 4: Meet UF Sans [Edited]

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

We encountered a lot of monsters and we finally arrived at Toriel or should I say big meany Toriel. Yes, Flowey told me everything. I'm not going anywhere near her.

--on the other side--

"Where is she!? What do you mean she got sucked into the underfell!?" (F/n) said on the phone.

"Where the heck is underfell!? How do you even get her out!? " (F/n) continued as he/she continues to rant on and on and on.

"Hey its OK! She is fine. I hope." Alphys said going back to her computer.

"I hope? I HOPE?! MY FRIEND IS OUT THERE!! We have no idea where she is and there is a chance she could die!!!" (F/n) shouted.

"hey, i know (y/n) that long. she won't be fine and she will be able to defend herself." Sans said sitting on the couch. But inside he is panicking on where the freaking hell (Y/n) is.

--back to Underfell--

We finally arrived to the door leading to Snowdin. This feels weird especially all of this happening....

"(Y/n)? A-are you OK?" Flowey said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I am. Sorry did I blanked out?"

"heh, yeah you did."

"I'm sorry. Its just its so weird.... Let's go!" ​​​​I said pushing the door. Seeing the glistering snow and black dust (not monster dust, the dust when you burn paper) fills my heart with sandness. Reminding the bad memories... Yeah I did a genocide run before and that was the worst thing I ever made in my life... I was a psycho... I remember every bit of detail on what I did....

--Flashback--

(This conversation really happened I wrote every detail in the game. So yeah #Spoiler!!!! Also, WHO SAID IN THIS STORY YOU NEVER DID GENOCIDE?! Duh! Like people on this world. No one did no mercy run / genocide! Help me fix this forth wall later, k?)

"HALT HUMAN!"

*walks closer*

"HEY, QUIT MOVING WHILE IM TALKING TO YOU!"

"I THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY."

"FIRST YOUR A FREAKING WEIRDO!"

"NOT ONLY YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PUZZLES"

"BUT THE WAY YOU SHAMBLE ABOUT FROM PLACE TO PLACE..."

"THE WAY YOUR HANDS ARE ALWAYS IN DUSTY POWDER."

"IT FEELS..."

"LIKE YOUR LIFE IS GOING DOWN A DANGEROUS PATH."

"HOWEVER!"

"I, PAPYRUS SEE GREAT POTENTIAL WITHIN YOU!"

"EVERYONE CAN BE A GREAT PERSON IF THEY TRY!"

"AND ME, I HARDLY TRY AT ALL!!!"

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!"