Chapter 23: This is my Goodbye [Edited]

•- (Y/n)'s P.O.V -•

I woke up in a familiar place. I saw some mew mew kissy cutie in the wall next to me. I moved my arm then pain was the next thing I met. I groan in pain and forced myself to stand up.

"How long was I out?" I said or mostly whispered.

"about few hours. that was quiet surprisingly fast from someone who just got stabbed." I was startled of the sudden voice.

I looked to the direction of the voice and saw Ink.

"Oh, it's just you." I said quiet releaved that it was just him.

"what?" Ink said slightly confused.

"Nothing..." I said looking away from him.

I heard footsteps going on here. I can feel a boney hand and lifted my head up. We looked eye yo eyesocket and somehow I was used to it... I don't know why.

"are you feeling ok?" He said with a glimmer of worry in his pinpricks.

"Yeah.... I'm fine." I said looking away again but I can't help but look at him.

"so what did they told you?" He said in a serious tone, making his eyesockets totally dark.

"What do you mean?" I said scared on what he might do.

"ibmean what did chara told you." He said returning to his old form.

I didn't reply. I stared at the floor.

"you don't have to--" I cut him off. I want to let him know.

"No, you should know..." I said inhaling some air and building up some courage. "Am I a burden to you guys?"

"what?" He said slowly showing some sweat in his skull.

"I mean... Am I causing trouble to you?"

"of course not your--" I cut him off again. I can feel his nearviousness and he broke eye contact. He's lying.

"Don't lie to me." I said seriously.

I may not know him for long but I like him... I just hope he feels the same. This is hurtfull for me to do but I made up my choice. I'm sorry... Just by spending time with him. I just have this weird pressence like I'm protected no matter what.

•- InkSans' P.O.V -•

"Don't lie to me."

Those words that hit me harder than being killed in a genocide run. She got me... I didn't reply. I looked up to her and saw some tears threathened to fall from her eyes. I wipe it and told her ther truth.

"i promise... we'll get out of here." I said smiling.

She hugged me and I hugged back. I heard her whisper something but I couldn't make it out.

"i promise..." I said.

But I didn't know this will be the last time...

I'll see her.

- (Y/n)'s P.O.V -•

I hugged Ink and he hugged back. Tears falling from my eyes.

"Goodbye my love..." I whispered enough he couldn't hear it.

"i promise..." He said.

Only making my heart break to a million pieces. I couldn't leave hum alone but I couldn't see them suffer cause of me. I backed away from the hug. And wiped away the tears.

"Better hit the hay, right?" I said tears falls again.

"hey... why are you crying?" He said wiping them away.

"I should go to rest. You should too." I said.

He nodded. After hours and hours of pretending to sleep. He finally fall asleep. I stood up and hold my broken arm. I put a note on my bed. I didn't took my brush this time and went outside. I stopped at Ink. I smiled and tears fall.

I kissed the creative skeleton and whispered.

"We will meet again soon... I promise." I said and finally headed out. I walked barefooted but I didn't mind the pain. Soon after I got over to Hotland, now I'm at waterfall. My legs gave up on me making me fall to the ground. I saw a specific spot and that is where the job gets done. I wen over there and I said to myself.

"Time to wake up."

•- InkSans' P.O.V -•

I woke up in a middle of the night pannicking of dreaming of (Y/n) kill herself. I looked behind me seeing no (Y/n), only seeing a note.

Please....

Don't tell me... This is just....

(The note)
--------------------------------

Dear Ink,

I know that in my point of view I just met you. But in yours we met a long time ago. Please don't blame yourself on what I might do. Take care of yourself and the AU's. Your a creative skeleton. But... Undertale Sans can be a bit, uneasy to take this and Nerd... I don't know. Just tell them. There are always in my heart and will never go anywhere. I'll always be watching you all until we meet again. Ink... I may not have any right on what I will just do. I know your going to be mad at me.

I like you Ink. Everytime we hangout I feel protected, cared. I wish of all my heart for you to love me the same. And if not... I can understand. Please don't come to me... And forget this ever happened. Remember the spell you taught me?

The Forgotten Spell? Odd, this is like a Forgotten Love... Yes, I want you to spell them with that. I brought the ingredients. I'll be happy don't worry... Just do it to the monster all over the AU's after the glitches are gone. And well....

Guess this is goodbye.

I love you.

-(Y/n)

--------------------------------

Then as I finish the note someone opened the door loudly.

*Bang!*

"where's (y/n)?!" Scientist Sans said.

I looked at him and tears fall on my eyes. He knows what happened. And he was taken a back.

"No.... Please...."

- end -

Author: .... Welp, we're nearing the end guys... This is it... Next chapter; Chapter 23: The End. Will be end basically. So... Yeah... Welp gotta go.

~Dianne🎺🎺