Chapter 5: Day Ended [Edited]

Author: I swear to Asgore, UF Sans if you swear I will rip your arms off...

UT Papyrus: AUTHOR!! GOOD PEOPLE DONT RIP ARMS OFF!!

Author: SHUT UP PAPYRUS!! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD ESPECIALLY THIS BRAT HERE IS TRYING TO SWEAR!!!

UT Sans: hey don't speak to my bro like that or your ganna have a BAD TIME.

Author: Just shut up!!! Don't you dare swear Smiley Trash bag.

UF Sans: Bleh! I will!

Author: Why you!!!!

UT Toriel: Let's end here reader~chan this can get worst if you don't leave now...

Author: COMEHEREYOULITTLEBRAT!!

UT Toriel: Hope you enjoy the chapter though we destroyed the intro.. Bye my child!!

--start of chapter 5--

(Y/n) 's P.O.V

We encountered and befriended a lot of them! Flowey is still astonished after all of them I still haven't died. Which is good! I'm going to this AU's 'Snowdin'. Then I saw Sans!!!

(Underfell Sans' P.O.V)

*sigh* I'm so happy I don't see that brat. I wonder where she is now.

"Sans!!!!"

You've got to be kidding me....

"Sans!! Wait up!!"

"grr... what do you want brat?!"

"Nothing I just want to say hi... Are you OK?"

"i'm fine."

"You don't look, wait you look weird for me actually... and sound fine."

"excuse me?"

"Nothing! Where are you going by the way?"

"none of your business..." This is the most annoying brat I've ever met. Won't she leave me alone? She already caused trouble to me.

"Well I'm making it my business."

Gr.... I walked again and saw many people on Grillby's. Maybe there's an occasion i don't know? Wait, I have an idea on getting rid her.

"fine brat, you won. i'm going to grillby's and your not coming."

"Why not?" ​​​​​​

"cause they want to kill you, remember again." this is the 2nd time I told her and she won't listen! Jeez! Doesn't he understand what 'THEY WANT TO KILL YOU' what language do you want to translate it?!

"We can find a way!" She said entering the building first. Perfect! What an idiot. I was about to leave and--

"Hahahahaha!!"

What the-- why is she laughing? I looked to the door and saw (Y/n). Hmm thinking about it that's the first time I use that brat's name... Anyway, the hell...

"Your not ganna leave without saying hi." Please don't tell me they like her?!

"I think they like me too much Sans." The brat said. Can my life can get any worse?

"Sans.... Pay your bills.." ​​​​​​

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? By the way Grillby said that. Come on!

--time skip--

well it took them awhile to be done.. You know what they just do? Pet, pet, pet, pet. Oh yeah the dogs thing was the one who keeps bugging her. It was kind of OK to me. (Y/n) keeps asking me to join there 'petting' party. But I just refused.

"Hey brat its getting late I have to go." i said signaling to go home.

'Well my day didn't go bad actually. I'm kind of happy this ending like this.' I thought while walking away. Going home.

(Author: Nice on the ending by the way.

UF Sans: Thanks I tried my best.

Author: still horrible.

UF Sans: at least I didn't swear jerk face.

Author: DONTCALLMETHAT!!!!

Toriel: Do I have to end this chapter myself? Oh well....

Thanks for reading this very short chapter. The Author is trying her best to update but her studies was on the way so it will be slower than she wanted it. But I hope you enjoy it. Bye my child!

Author: SANS WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING HELP ME HERE!!

Toriel: *sigh* Bye.

--end--