I turn back around and open the warehouse, I stop in my place and look around. This place was full with guns. Nothing else, but guns. They made one man watch all of this,bullsh*t. I kept my gun in my hand and walk around the warehouse. No one was in sight. I walk back outside and in my surprise a bunch of people in front us. I look at each one and heard a sudden laughter. To the last person, I wanted to see right now. Tommy, he stood there laughing at the sight of me. 

Funny, he brought his men with him. Couldn't do this sh*t by himself. I shook my head and Kimberly was just blank space. No movement, no emotion, nothing. Seem like someone is slowly changing her mind on coming. I lean over to her and whisper something in her ear. She look at me and hit me in my arm. 

"Well, well look what we have here at my warehouse. Why you here?"

"Cieil, we came here to invite you to a dinner party, why the f**k else would I be here. To get you junka**." Ciel laugh at my response and shood his head. He came closer to us and stop. 

"I won't kill you both here on the spot, if you hand her over to me." My eyes widen what did he just say. 

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that please." I tilt my head and shot the guy next to me and a few other men. Ciel step back and look at me. He was whoa by my sudden action, no f**k. He turn to his men and told them something. One man came up to Kimberly and grab her. Before I could try to catch her, I was knock out from behind. I fell to the floor. Kimberly kick and scream. She was fighting, she wasn't giving up. I look at her in the eyes and she was now in the car. Tommy walk to me and bend down. "Looks like your game is done." 

I stare at him with an evil smile, look like my game is done, what f**king game. EHHH! This f**ktard. Tommy turn around and walk toward the car where Kimberly was and got in. The car started to move out and so did the other cars. I was still laying on the floor. When did these f**ks have time to tie me, must have been lost in.........Kimberly's eyes. Holy f**k. 

I got myself untie and I felt broken, I felt lost. Not everyone left, some men stayed to watch me and tell Tommy how I'm doing. I was broken, my demons were going nuts. No more peace, the thoughts of her is kicking in. Everything around me is going insane. Tommy, Kimberly, my sin, my love, my f**k!! I was going nuts. I was not okay right now. I got on my two feet and look up to the last place I saw my queen. They look her out my hand really fast. I wasn't ready, I wasn't set. Why did she have to come?

  "Here I am where no one found the way inBrick and stone, this place in meThe cold has taught to close my heart or sufferBut lost at home is strange to meAnd I feel so aloneAnd I need someoneAre you out there?If you hear me, listen closeI'm sorry...

Brick and stone, this place in me
The cold has taught to close my heart or suffer
But lost at home is strange to me
And I feel so alone
And I need someone
Are you out there?
If you hear me, listen close
I'm sorry
I never meant to lock you out
"  

I was broken, I was a monster. I was lost, the men came up to me and kick me. I turn to him and one punch in the mouth. I wasn't f**king okay. The other men came running to me, I was not in the right place to think. Lost arm, no teeth, ears rip off, no eyes to see, no neck to breathe, no hands to feel. I was just ripping these men apart. I was not stable, I was not okay. F**k, I was.........I don't know what I am right now....

I don't know how to think, I look around, where was I? I inhale and exhale, I trace and I trace. I scream and I broke more stuff. I was on a rage of all emotion. Never felt this way, I thought Chase's death was bad, but I am not ready for this. This feeling was worst. It was not okay, it was insanity of mix emotions. I was already unstable, now what am I?

Is this all just a dream? No, it won't be a dream, in my dream...I see nothing, just straight blackness. Dark follow me and track me down. Kimberly why did you follow me? I love you, I need to hold you, Why now? Why now do I find love? What is happen?

I hear your still voice calling

But how could you love me now?

And I'd rip my world down to follow the sound

Could you love me now?

I stand up straight and pull my hair back. I got my phone and call Ciel. the answer really fast. He knew something was up. I was shaking, I was confuse. This isn't Danny, who the hell is this? I was f**ked. I told Ciel everything, he try to keep me calm, I was trying my best to stay still, I felt tears running down my face. I have lost it and bad too. What is this feeling?   

 What is this feeling?   

I was..........................sad......................where is my demons now? 

I hang up the phone and walk to my car. I got in and started my engine. Before even pressing the brakes, I hit my steering wheel, I yell, I shouted, I cry. I turn on my radio to silence myself out, I started to drive myself to the warehouse, to figure out what to do now.

My Kimberly.....my broken.........