22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

I do not own TVD only Mirabella and her plot line.

Plz read authors note at end its important!!!!

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Damon's phone rang from his bedside table the name Elena blinking repeatedly on the screen. 

"What?" Damon answered. 

"Hey, I- I called you ten times last night. We need to talk."

"Sorry, I've been... busy." Damon answered hesitantly. 

"Busy with what, exactly?"

"It's nothing bye, Elena." Damon hung up before she could reply. 

He turned around to find Mirabella sleeping and cuddled next to her pulling her into his sided kissing her forehead. 

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Mirabella now wearing a big burgundy sweater shirt Damon had found and knee high socks with boots from his ex-girlfriend/bloodbag Andy's leftover stuff, since Stefan kinda killed her. 

When Damon and Mirabella opened the front door there stood none other than Elena Gilbert

"Man, Elena you always have the best timing." Mirabella muttered. 

Elena just stares at the two in shock but quickly overcomes it with a sly smirk and wink to Bella. 

Mirabella just rolled her eyes and left but not before turning around and kissing Damon on the cheek. 

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

" You should know that Esther is planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them."

"You did what?!?!" Damon screeched to Elena. 

"Don't worry I didn't let Bella get linked. She's in the clear but when she finds out about us and killing her family you might not have whatever you two have going on anymore."