20. Dinner Party Pt. 2

gnash - i hate u, i love u (ft. olivia o'brien)

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line 

Dedicated to @arianagrandebuteraa for following me. THX

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Damon and Elijah re-entered the dining room, feeling the tension between, Klaus, Mirabella, and Stefan. 

Especially Mirabella and Stefan. 

Stefan kept sneaking glance towards the female Mikaelson but he never could catch her attention. 

"What do you say, Klaus? It's time for you to put something on the table. We've made our offer, now you counter." Damon asked. 

Klaus walked towards his seat at the table sitting down, "Okay. I offer Elena's future happiness. You see, what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot. And to fall in love with a human, maybe that nice football player, you know the blond one?" 

"Matt Donovan?" Mirabella questioned. 

"Really?", Damon added. 

Mirabella turned to Damon, "Why not? He is kinda cute. Oh! And that brother of her's, too bad he's taken."

Stefan turned to Mirabella a scowl on his face. In turn, she just shrugged. 

"Yeah, why not? They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a perfect family." Klaus stated. 

"And continue the Petrova bloodline. Every few hundred years, you'll have a new doppelgänger to drain and never run out of hybrids, right Klaus?" Stefan concluded. 

"Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand me back the coffin, I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her." Klaus answered. 

"Why am I here?" Mirabella whispered to Elijah, "Like seriously, I have no purpose and I'm pissed off right now, I need to take it out on some one." she said referring to her love triangle predicament. 

"Patience little sister, the night is still young." he responded. 

Klaus got up and walked towards Stefan.

"So, what do you say Stefan, hmm? Do we have a deal?" Klaus asked. 

Stefan started walking over to Klaus.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked. 

Klaus held his hand out to Stefan. 

Stefan grabbed  his hand, "Nice try, Klaus but no deal."

Klaus broke Stefan's arm. He, then kicked his leg and broke it as well. He pushed Stefan's hand into the fireplace, and it started to burn. Damon attempted to rush over to him, but Elijah intercepted him and pushed him against a wall.

Mirabella started to walk towards Klaus but he stooped her, "I wouldn't move if I were you sister, unless you want him to die."

Mirabella stopped and just glared at her brother. 

Klaus continued to hold Stefan's arm in the fire. His arm started to burn, badly. 

"Stop!" both Damon and Mirabella shouted. 

" Now, bring me my coffin before I burn him alive."Klaus said to Damon. 

"I'll get it." Damon sighed. 

"Go with him, brother. You keep him honest. And when you return, I will make good on my promise to you and I will hand over our family." Klaus told his brother.