05. Blondie and Blue Eyes

XO - Beyoncé

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line 

Same outfit from 04. The Woods Are A NoNo

__________________________________

Mirabella was still in the lawn chair on her second bottle of beer.

The werewolf girl, who Mirabella learned had a name, Rose, she suddenly awoke with a gasp. 

Klaus called the human over, " Derek, come feed your girlfriend." 

Ray's face vamped out and he speed-jumped over a log and into the woods. 

Stefan turned to Klaus with a look of shock on his face. 

"Go get him.", Klaus ordered. Stefan went after the rebellious hybrid. 

Ray was crouching down when Stefan cam and jumped on him , pinning him on the dirt ground. Ray bit Stefan's arm infecting him with a fatal werewolf bite. Ray ran away, while Stefan was on the ground groaning in pain. 

Mirabella walked out from behind tree to see Stefan with a bite mark on his arm. She was about to say something when he motioned for her to be silent and pointing to his ear for her to listen. 

Using her enhanced hearing she heard a voice, "How you doing?"

"Fine"

"You know I could help you."

Mirabella didn't know who the voices belonged to. At least not yet. 

"No, thanks."

Stefan turned and faced Bella and mouthed 'Elena'.

To this Mirabella froze. If Klaus found Elena he would be able to sire hybrids, and if he found out Bella knew he would surely dagger her. 

"Just one little 'fwoosh'."

"Yeah, with my luck, you'd drop me."

A new voice came into the conversation, " What are you guys, 12?"

Stefan and Mirabella walked near a clearing where they could hide behind the trees but were still able to see Elena and the other two people with her. 

Bella heard a snap and turned to see her brother, "Where did he go?" 

Quick to respond Stefan walked towards Klaus and started to drag him and Mirabella away, "He, got away. Forget him let's go." 

Klaus grabbed Stefan's arm where the wolf bite was, "A fatal werewolf bite. Ouch." 

Mirabella muttered, "No shit Sherlock." 

"Yeah. I'm gonna need your blood to heal me." 

"Well, I tell you what. You find Ray, and then I'll heal you. "

Stefan scoffed. "You can't be serious." at the same time Bella remarked, "What the hell Klaus?!?!"

"You better hurry, 'cause  that bite looks nasty."

Klaus walked past Stefan expecting  to hear the footsteps of his sister following him. When he didn't he turned around and saw that girl was standing with her arms crossed in front of her.

"Aren't you coming little sister."

She stood there for about two seconds contemplating her sassy comeback. She finally settled on a simple diva shake of the head, "Nope" she said and turned around her ponytail flipping behind her as she started in the direction she saw the crazy hybrid go. Stefan following after her.