13. Up In Flames

Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)- Felix Jaehn ft. Jasmine Thompson

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line 

Dedicated to @Gigiross for following me. Thanks bae❤️❤️

________________________

Damon Salvatore walked down the stairs toward the living room. On his way down he saw two dead body's at the foot of the steps. Most likely drained of blood from his brother. 

When Damon walked into the living room he saw some girls playing a more bloody version of twister and Stefan sitting on the couch while spinning  the dial. 

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please.", Stefan bit into one of the girls' wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug."

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house too brother. Oh! Would you like a spin?"

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?"

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be."

Damon shook his head in disgust, before there was a knock at the door. 

The raven-haired vampire went to the door and opened it revealing a blonde bombshell. 

Rebekah Mikaelson. 

"Where's Stefan?", she asked, while walking into the house.

"Who the hell are you ?" Damon asked her. 

Rebekah just ignored him while she walked into the living room, "He left us here. My brother actually left us here."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan said from the couch. 

"You'll care because your wife is in the back of my trunk, getting ready to wake up from being daggered."

"Your Klaus' other sister?" Damon asked. 

Rebekah turned around to face Damon, "Rebekah, pleasure, I'm sure." She turned back around to Stefan, "Which ones my room?"

Stefan shook his head and smiled," You're not staying here. Mirabella can stay here though. So, why don't you hand over her body?"

"Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself.", Rebekah threw a pair of keys at Stefan, "She's all yours."

Rebekah left the Salavtores and walked upstairs in search of a room. 

"So I guess she's staying here, I'm gonna get Mirabella." Stefan said as he walked out to the driveway. 

___________________________

Mirabella woke up with a gasp. 

The first thing she felt was anger at Klaus for daggering her, then she felt worry for Elena because she did not know if Elena was alive or dead. 

But after thinking, she got more worried about where the hell she was. 

She was laying on a bed in an unfamiliar room filled with bookshelves and a desk. 

On the bed she found clothes laid out for her. She was going to admit that whoever picked the outfit had good taste. 

While Mirabella was taking off her black tank-top and jeans from the night before, she heard footsteps enter the room. 

Bella turned around and saw Stefan Salvatore. 

  "Hello, Bella.", Stefan said. 

Mirabella notice Stefan look her up and down, considering she was only in her black lace bra and matching underwear. Mirabella, was far from ashamed because she knew she had a great body and wasn't afraid to show it.