10. Shots Fired??

Popular Song - MIKA ft

Popular Song - MIKA ft. Ariana Grande

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

Same outfit as previous chapter

___________________________

"The hunt for an outfit that looks somewhat decent on Rebekah is driving me mad. I have to get out of here before I kill someone, literally. Come on Stefan let's go get some fresh air."

While walking out of the door Stefan and Mirabella spotted none other than Katherine Pierce across the street. Intrigued they both looked at each other signaling, 'let's go'.

They made their way across the street to the famous  doppelgänger. 

"What the hell are you doing here?", Stefan asked Katherine.

"You two look chummy. Klaus your new bestie?", Katherine mocked.

"You know, if my brother finds out you're in Chicago, you won't be breathing for much longer."

"Happy to know you still care, Mirabella. How long has it been 200 years about?"

"It's been a long time Katerina. You're welcome by the way."

"For what?", questioned Katherine.

"For saving your butt from Klaus when he almost found you."

"Right. Thank you? But on to more important matters," Katherine turned to Stefan, "So tell me if I'm wrong--  Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for... that's the necklace that you gave to Elena."

Mirabella turned towards Stefan a look of disbelief on her face, "Wow, Stefan. You gave the necklace that you're wife once wore to your girlfriend, that is the lowest one could go." 

Stefan growing frustrated turned to Katherine, "Bye, Katherine." 

Katherine got in front of him stopping him from going, "Hey, Hey. Wait. You're up to something, tell me."

"They don't know where the necklace is. I--"

"Except for me. One of the Originals. Yoo-hoo, I'm standing right here."

Stefan turned to his wife with an eye roll, "Except for Mirabella, but, she won't say anything. Right?"

Mirabella quickly nodded. 

"As I was saying, I just have to keep them from figuring it out. I have it all under control."

Katherine shook her head, "Please tell me you have a better plan than that. "

Stefan shrugged. 

"You do. Come on, Stefan. You're not the diabolical type. Whatever you're planning it's not gonna work."

Stefan suddenly got a burst of confidence, "Well, if the most diabolical woman I know can't seem to figure it out, then I must be doing something right."