08. Dirty-Little Secrets

Lay Me Down- Sam Smith 

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line.

20's outfit 

Mirabella's outfits for chapter by thebugster on polypore. 

_______________________________________

Gloria set two beers on the bar, "Where's Rebekah?" she asked Klaus. 

"She'll be here. I can't just conjure her on demand. " 

Gloria rolled her eyes and walked away from the trio, she had more customers to attended to. 

Klaus sipped his beer and leaned forward on the bar looking at Stefan. Mirabella was in-between Klaus and Stefan hoping to prevent any violence. She was and always would be the peace keeper. 

"What's with you?", asked Klaus, "I thought Chicago was your playground." 

"So this is why you asked me to be your wingman? Because you like the way that I tortured innocent people?" 

Mirabella looked at Stefan and Klaus before she commented, "Well, I obviously didn't."

Rolling his eyes Klaus responded to Stefan's prior question, "Well, thats certainly half of it." 

"What's the other half?", Stefan asked. 

"The other half, Stefan,", Klaus stated as he started to pour some alcohol into three shot glasses," Is that you wanted to be my wingman. In fact... I was the best man at your wedding."

_________________________

Flashback 1920's 

Stefan passed Klaus a shot glass, "They're jealous. Your family wants you dead because they can never be what you are. "

"What? An abomination?"

"No. A King."

"And what about your fiancé, my sister, Why does she want me dead."