14. Daddy's Coming To Town

Diva - Beyoncé

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line 

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter by thebugster on polyvore 

------------------------------------------

Damon was dancing on top of the bar with a brunette and blonde. He had just sprung he's brother from vampire rehab and was kicking back. 

Although Marbella was missing, (they knew she wasn't dead because Rebekah had informed them that fire doesn't kill Originals.), and Stefan was brooding, (because his wife was gone and everyone's repeated and failed attempts to get him his humanity back was juts annoying), Damon was having a very good time. 

Stefan was feeding off one of the bar's employees. Close to killing her, Damon hoped off the bar and went to his younger brother, "Hey,hey,hey. Ease up. Ease up. She's giving us her employee discount."

Damon tied a scarf around her neck and sent her on her way.  

The Salvatore brothers walked back to the bar,"A few more",Damon called.

"All right,  time to fess up. What's the point of the jailbreak?"

"I though you could use a hug, Stefan,"

"Come on, Damon. You know Elena's gonna hate you for letting me out, and we both know you care about what she thinks."

"Maybe I wanted to remind you what freedom was like, before Klaus took it from you."

"As long as Klaus is alive, I do what he says."

"That's my point, Stefan. You've given up. Now you can sit around and be his little bitch, or you can get mad enough, and do something about it."

"Damon he can't be killed."

"Maybe I can help with that,", said and unknown voice,"The Salvatore boys, I presume.", said a man. 

Stefan turned and looked at the man instantly recognizing him, "Mikael."

Mirabella walked up behind her father, "Well, hello daddy. How was your nap."

All three men turned around and looked at the girl, "Did you guys miss me?"

_____________________________

"Well, look who decided to come back.", Damon said.

"Where were you?", Stefan asked.

"I went to an apartment I own in New York, to rejuvenate and heal, also to get the rest of my stuff."

"Why didn't you try and contact me, I though you were dead?"

"Well, I just assumed you didn't care. Are you feeling anything Stefan?"

"No."

"Right. Well we'll try again some other time. Anyway, I see your awake dad."

"We are here to discuss me killing Niklaus, now if you're going to stop me I'll have to dagger you but don't worry, I'll take it out when he's dead."