03. UnFair

Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter by kdeanbh on polyvore

___________________________________________

The two vampires and hybrid were now outside of a bar in Tennessee. They were instructed to come here to find a werewolf that could lead them to even more werewolves.

Mirabella was slightly annoyed of the argument between Klaus and Stefan on how to handle the werewolf.

Fed up with there arguing Mirabella unbuttoned the first two buttons of her short sleeved denim crop top, to show a little cleavage. Walking towards the bar she called out to the two males, " Watch and learn boys."

Stefan was slightly irritated that his new crush was using this type of tactic, unlike Klaus who always loved when his sister used her charm to get what she, or in this case he, wanted.

Mirabella walked into the bar swaying her hips in a seductive way.

Spotting the werewolf she sat at the bar stool next to him. The bartender came over to take the girl's oder. "I'll have a sex on the beach please." Mirabella used the most seductive voice she could think of.

Ray, the werewolf, was very interested in the girl sitting next to him with her slim figure and fair face. "Whats a lady like you doing in a bar like this?"

"Just looking for something that could be of use."

"Like what?" Ray moved his head closer to her face.

Mirabella moved her head so that her mouth was right next to his ear, "Some werewolves Ray."

Ray jerked back after hearing the word werewolves. Klaus then decided to make his "grand" entrance behind his sister and leans on the bar.

"Ray Sutton. I've been looking everywhere for you."

Mirabella used her brothers signature smirk that she had mastered one the years, " We started in Florida,...Pensacola. We met young man there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis."

Klaus continued on, " And he directed us to two lovely young women th-"

"That led us here." Mirabella cut off her brother knowing he would ramble on for dramatic effect which would just piss her off more.

Ray put his beer down and got up, " I think I'll be going."

Klaus grabed Ray's arm, " Not so fats mate. You only just got here."

Mirabella just sat on the bar stool drinking her drink she ordered. She was going to need alcohol for the events soon to take place.

"Now your type are very hard to come by. "