19. Dinner Party Pt.1

Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

DEDICATED TO: @opopop3467 For being such a kind reader and saying such nice words.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"You look surprised to see us. I guess it wasn't you that removed the daggers from our chest.", Elijah said while wiping the blood of his hands with a hanker chief.

"You guys look like you could use a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?"

Elijah fed up with Niklaus' nonsense charged toward him.

Mirabella just stood to the side as her brothers fought, knowing to stay out of it until the violence ceased.

Elijah threw Klaus into a door, glass shattering everywhere.

"Easy! I just finished renovating!", Klaus warned.

Klaus raced to Elijah and threw him on to a table, breaking a vase in the process.

"You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word. I reunited you with our family."

"I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant.", Mirabella intervened.

Elijah got up and punched Klaus in the face then kicked him, sending him onto one of the coffins.

Klaus opened Kol's coffin and took the dagger out of his heart, "Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!", he said as he held Elijah by the neck, readying to put the dagger in his heart.

"Go on. Use it.", Mirabella taunted, "I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with."

Klaus lowered his dagger, "Mikael is dead.", said Klaus.

"What did you say?", Elijah said getting out of Klaus' grip.

"I killed him with his own weapon. He's gone, forever.", Klaus turned to his sister, "Did you know of your husband's plan to kill me?"

She nodded.

"Why!?!?"

"I was going to tell you. I promise you, I was going to tell you. I was actually on my way to do so, but Damon was doing something fishy and I went and followed him with the Bennet witch, then she daggered me."

Klaus nodded.

"I'm very sorry, Nik. But on the bright side Dad's dead.", she chuckled.

"If, Mikael is dead why does our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century.", Elijah asked.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore.", Klaus said while looking straight at Mirabella.

"What did he do?", she asked.

"He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you both do not know about our past."

"You mean you killing our mother and lying to us telling us it was out father.", Mirabella questioned.

"Yes, I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me.", Niklaus re-entered the dagger into Kol's chest.

He turned to his siblings, "Always and Forever.", said Klaus, "I need you both, to stand by my side. Be my brother and sister. Help me... destroy Stefan, and I promise you, our family will be whole again."

"I'm in on getting revenge, but we will not kill him, understood.", Mirabella demanded.

"Perfectly.", Klaus smiled.