• Chapter 22 •

/ Remember to vote and comment. Please go and support my other books. I published 'The Bad Boy' and also 'Reason we can't sleep' /

| author pov

"Hey!" Sooyoung shouted for Got7. Jackson turns away from their conversation and went to hug Sooyoung.

"Long time no see!" Jackson said, making Sooyoung chuckle. "We haven't seen each other for an hour only." Sooyoung smile.

"Who is the girl behind you?" Jackson asks as he pulls away from Sooyoung. All of them look at her.

"She is Somin."

Jaebum turns and looks at Youngjae who is blushing. "Hello, I'm Somin, nice to meet you." She bows to them.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jackson."

Jackson shook her hand.

"She knows all of you." She smirks at YoungJae. YoungJae saw it and wonder why she smirks at him. "Are you going to talk to her?" Jaebum whisper as he sat beside Youngjae.

"I don't have the courage to do so. I am afraid that she doesn't want to talk to me." YoungJae whisper back.

"Hey, Youngjae," Sooyoung said as she sat in front of him.

"Hey." Both of them said and then look at each other. "Why are you avoiding her?" Sooyoung ask. "Who says I am avoiding her?" YoungJae blush, trying to avoid her stare.

"Okay.. Do you like her?" Sooyoung point to the shy girl who is talking with bambam and Jackson, who is talking to her.

"Um... " YoungJae said, trying to avoid Sooyoung's question. "Nothing." He said.

"Really?" she smiles cheekily.

"Sooyoung!" YoungJae blushes again.

"That's nothing to hide," Sooyoung said. "It's written all over your face." Sooyoung smile. "Sooyoung, I'm going to the bathroom for awhile." Somin tap Sooyoung's back. She nods as she stares at Youngjae.

"Is she your roommate?" Youngjae ask. "She is. Why are you so curious?" She eye on him. "Sooyoung!"

"Let's go. We still have to gather." Jaebum said after Somin came back from the restroom. All of them purposely walk faster, leaving Somin and YoungJae to walk together.

"Don't they look great together?" Jackson whisper. "Of course they are. Look how YoungJae blushes whenever she doing something." Sooyoung squeal a little, making Jb chuckle at her.

"Let's walk a little faster." Mark smile at Sooyoung.

| Sooyoung pov

"So..." Mark started the conversation. "When you started being so close with Jaebum?" He asks me.

"I don't know, he is just a close friend just like how I am close with the rest," I said.

He just nods at my answer and kept quiet.

"Let's go." I pulled his hand, quickly make our way to gather.

"Guys, I want you to behave yourself as we are going to hike after eating our breakfast." Ms. Park said, leading us to the place where we will have our breakfast.

We took what we want to eat and Ms park reminds us not to eat too much since we are hiking later. "I hate hiking," Bambam said.

"You don't to get all sweaty." Jackson rolls his eyes on him. "What about all the dancing we practiced?" Jinyoung added.

They make bambam speechless, making him pout at me. "See, this is how they bullied me." He complains to me." Bambam said, pouting more.

"Don't be so cruel to him. And, bambam, hiking is good for our health." I said.

"Sooyoung is right," Jinyoung said.

"Come on, we will pack our things and gather here later," Jaebum said.

Somin and I went back to our room to pack some things for the hike later. "How are you and Youngjae going along?" I ask Somin who is refilling her water bottle.

"We just talk a few lines." She said, slightly blushing.

"Later you can talk to him all you want." I tease her. "I can see he have a slight crush on you," I added. "Really?" she asks me.

"Positive."

"Come on, we need to gather," I said as she dazes off of thinking of Youngjae. "Somin!" I hold the door for her as she came running to me. "Come on, let's go and see Youngjae," I smirk at her.

///

| author pov

"Let me take attendance." Ms. Park told the class. She called out their name and mark their attendance.

"Let's get on the bus now. And also, find a partner as well." She added.

The members enter the bus first and the rest sat at the back of the seat. Jaebum, Mark, Jackson, and Sooyoung took the seats. Bambam and Yugyeom sat together, leaving Youngjae and Somin alone. "Sooyoung, how about me?" She mouth at her.

"You guys can seat together," Yugyeom said and pointed the seat next to them and in front of the rest.

"Come on." Youngjae tugged Jaebum's shirt. "Go and sit with her. Make friends with her," he said and shoo him to sit with her.

Youngjae glare at his friends who were secretly laughing at him.

"It's a two-hour ride so rest well!" Ms. Park. "By the way, where's Yebin and Minji?" She asks.

"I am here!" She shouted and enter the bus with a big bag behind her. "I am sorry that I am late." Yebin and Minji apologize as they find a seat.

"Where are you going?" Sooyoung asks Jackson. "Can you see the fierce eyes of the two girls who is glaring at me as if they are telling me to move away from you guys?" He said as he points to the girls. "I better make a move first," he said, with fear in his tone and move to sit with his other classmate.

"Hi, Oppa?" Minji and Yebin wave at them and push Sooyoung away from Jaebum and Mark.

Mark and Jaebum helped her up. "Are you okay?" they ask. "Yeah, I am," she replies.

Mark and Jaebum glare at both girls who was sitting next to both Jaebum and Mark

sitting arrangement : SY - JB - YB - MK - MJ

Jaebum looks at Sooyoung who was looking outside the scenery as the bus move to their destination.

Jaebum shook off Yebin's hand which was clinging to him. He glared at her who is smiling at him. "Oppa, can you stop paying attention to her." Yebin cutely said and pointed at her.

Jaebum glare at her, "You better stay away from me." he groans. Yebin was scared but she pretends to be calm and still onto him.

He struggles as he tried to push her hand off him.

Meanwhile, "Let go of me." Mark said as he glare at Minji. "Why?" Minji said innocently.

"I don't like you. So, let go of me," he said. "Does that matter?" Minji said and give him an innocent look. Soon, he pushes her hand away and warns her not to put her hand around his. Luckily, she listens to him but she continues to bother him.

"This is going to be bad news," Bambam said. "Why? ask Yugyeom. "Yugyeom-a, you can't always be ignorance."

"Why?"

"Can't you see there is going to be a big war coming soon?" Bambam said as both of them peek at the back where their friends and two annoying girls are sitting.