• Chapter 8 •

| Author pov 

"Jaebum?" She mutters out.

"Come and sit down, Sooyoung." Mrs. Park said. She took a sit opposite Jb who was also in shock. "Sooyoung have grown up so pretty." Mrs. Im said. Sooyoung just smiles at her.

"JaeBum, are you not happy to see your best friend? Or should I say, first love?"Mrs. Im said. "Eomma! " Jaebum was blushing at the same time.

"Best friend? I just know him in school a month ago." Sooyoung said while looking at her mother. 

"Oh.. she had an accident before we left the country. She was in a coma for two years and woke up remembering everything except JaeBum who was part of her life." Mrs park explain.

 Both Mr&Mrs Im and Jaebum  was shocked by the news.

"I'm hungry so let's order something to eat." Mr. Im Hyunwoo said and all of them laugh. Jaebum was staring at Sooyoung like he won't see her again.

| Jaebum pov 

"Jaebum?" She mutters out. I look at her and my eyes widen. Sooyoung who appear in school who I show cold attitude to is the same person I love.

"Jaebum, are you not happy to see your best friend? Or should I say, first love?" Eomma tease me. "Eomma! " I was blushing as she said. When we were young, I told everything to eomma about how I felt for Sooyoung.

I was shocked when Sooyoung's eomma said about her accident. No wonder the moment I saw her, I have this feeling that I known her for quite some time but she seems like she didn't recognize me.

I could tell she likes Mark and I know that I do not stand a chance to be with her.

Mark also like her while I can't do anything. I wish I have the power to make Sooyoung fall for me and make her remember our past.

I keep on staring at her since I haven't seen her for so long.

"Jaebum, stop staring. " Appa whisper. I immediately turn red and look in a different direction. I can't believe she is back. All these years I have been rejecting girls who confessed to me because of her and right now she is right in front of me.

How I wish she could remember me and we could be together.

Soon, dinner ended and our parents were having a great time chatting. We left the restaurant after fighting who will be the one paying the bill.

In the end, Sooyoung and I paid for the meal. "JaeBum, why don't you take Sooyoung for a walk around the neighborhood before sending her home?" Eomma suggest.

 Thanks, Eomma. I thank her in my heart.

"Do we know each other? I mean when we are younger? " Sooyoung broke the silence after we found a place to chat.

"Yes. We know each other since we are five." I reply. She smiles and I look down, didn't want her to see me blush.

When we are younger, I always blush in front of her whenever she smiles.

"Um... Jaebum.?" She spoke. But that sentence kills me, making my smile turn into a frown. She changes the topic.

"I think I like Mark. I mean really like him."

| Author pov 

Jaebum went back to his dorm after the talking with Sooyoung. "Jaebum!" Bambam shouted for him as soon as he saw Jb entering the dorm.

He smiles a bit and went inside his shared room with YoungJae. He lies down on his thin mattress and tried to fall asleep but failed.

"I think I like Mark. I mean really like him."

This sentence keeps on repeating and repeating in his mind. How he wishes he could punch the wall right now, just to let out his anger.

"Hey, are you alright? How was your dinner?" Mark was at the doorstep.

"Fine." Jaebum lazy reply. "Um... Jaebum-ah.. I need to tell you something. I mean to ask you for advice." Mark said.

Jaebum sat up and pat an empty space beside him. Mark sat down and look nervously at the leader.

"If I confess to her tomorrow, will she be happy? Also, will she accept me? Will JYP Hyung agree to it?" Mark asks a lot of question. And me, I wasn't listening at all.

| Mark pov 

"If I confess to her tomorrow, will she be happy? And also, will she accept Me? Will JYP Hyung agree to it?" I ask him.

I was thinking about these question while I was lying on my bed. Jackson knew about it and he supported me.

Jaebum has this unreadable expression. "Of course, Mark. If JYP Hyung knows, he may agree to your relationship." Jb said. "I don't know but if he supports this relationship, then I will be really happy," I said with a smile.

"But, how do you know Sooyoung like you?" Jaebum asks another question. 

"I'm asking you for help, even the rest of the boys are helping me too," I said. After telling Jaebum about this, I was excited and was looking forward to this confession.

I walk back to my room and saw Jackson playing with Coco. "Hey." Jackson spotted me. "So, are you excited for tomorrow?" Jackson asks while playing with Coco's ears.

"Of course!"

| Author pov 

"Why are you making this stupid decision? " Youngjae sat beside Jb, staring at him. "What?" He said. "Why do you want Sooyoung to be with Mark?" YoungJae ask. "Just." This is what he can say.

"If you love her, then fight for her." YoungJae stood up and left the room. Jaebum sigh and ruffle his hair. He doesn't know what to do and he has no plan to make Sooyoung his. She likes Mark. He thought and the fact has been in his mind for the past few hours after taking her home.

"I don't know what to do anymore. Someone, Please tell me what to do." He said as tears escape from his eyes. Jaebum can't stop thinking of what Sooyoung said to him.

' Is letting her go the best or helping her gain her memories back and like me all over again is the best choice? ' Jb thought.

He has no solution to this problem and wishes Sooyoung never had that accident which makes her forget about him.

Then, she and he will be happy together, no one will come into them.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was covering her face as she thought of what she said to Jaebum just now. "I hope he didn't tell him." She mutter. "So silly of me!" She screams but luckily no one is at home since the parents are going out for a drink.

"My heart beat for Mark every time I look at him. But... why do I feel so weird whenever Jaebum is near me? Why does my stomach feel weird, just by standing beside Jaebum?" She asks herself.

However, she came to a conclusion.

"But one thing for sure that is... I like Mark a lot."