• Chapter 2 •

Sooyoung 

"Sooyoung-ah! Have your breakfast quickly so you won't be late for school!" My mum shouted for me since it was my first day of school today and I can't wait to make new friends.

I change into my school uniform in a fast pace and have my breakfast. "Good morning, appa and eomma. " I greeted my parents.

"Eat your breakfast quickly and go to school." My dad told me.

"Bye appa and Eomma!" I shouted and went to school. Since the school was about 5 minutes' walk from my house, I was able to reach the school early.

"Hi, how can I help you? " a lady in her mid 30s said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Sooyoung. I am a new student here." I said. "Please wait."

"Ok. Here is your schedule and locker number and lock. The books have already been place inside your locker." I bow at her and make my way out of the office.

I was busy looking at my schedule and didn't realise that I have bump into someone. I quickly got up and apologize. "Joesonghabnida. I wasn't looking." I softly said and quickly make my way to my locker.

What a day! I hope that person does not hate me.

After getting my books, I finally found my class which took me ages to find. I knock on the door and was greeted by a female teacher. "You must be the new student! Please introduce yourself. I am Miss Kim." She said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Sooyoung. Please take care of me, Thank you. " I slightly bow.

"Please sit beside Jaebum." She said and point at a seat behind at the far end. I quickly walk to my seat and notice some girls was glaring at me.

The boy was looking at me blankly but I could see shock in his eyes. I ignore that and take my writing materials out.

I am ready to start!

Jaebum

"Oppa, please notice me! "

"Be my boyfriend!"

"I like you!"

Girls was blocking our way as we enter the school compound. What a day.

"Jaebum, do you think that the new girl will catch your attention? " bambam ask me.

I didn't reply him and walk beside Mark hyung. "What a day..." Mark mutter. I chuckle at his words and look at him. "Accept your fate for being too handsome, Mark-ssi." I told him as he laughs at my words.

Suddenly a girl bump into me. She quickly stood up and apologize to me. " Joesonghabnida. I wasn't looking." She said and left.

Her voice sound so familiar.

"Let's go before we are late for class!" Jackson said and make our way to class. We settle down and waited for Miss Kim to start lesson but she was interrupt by a knock. It was the girl who bump into me just now.

"You must be the new student! Please introduce yourself. I am Miss Kim." She said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Sooyoung. Please take care of me, Thank you. " she slightly bows. "Please sit beside Jaebum." Even her name is the same as her.

I was shock at first but erase the thought of her being the same Sooyoung I know. Lesson start with miss Kim's lecture about the Korea history.

I keep stealing glances at her but if she is the one I know; she will definitely recognize me.

Never mind! Forget about it and focus, Im Jaebum.

Author

Lesson was over and Got7 left the class. "Hi!" A girl greeted Sooyoung. "Hello." she said softly. "I am Mina, let's be friend!" She smiles at her. "I am Sooyoung." She smiles back.

"Let's go before we are late for our next lesson." Mina said and pull Sooyoung out of the class.

Meanwhile, "Jaebum, why does that new girl have the same name as your first love?" Youngjae ask with curiosity. "I don't know but for one thing for sure she isn't the Sooyoung I know." Jaebum said.

"How sure can you be?" Mark ask him. "She will be able to recognize me at one glance but she didn't. So, she isn't the Sooyoung that I know." He said. "But, she is really pretty!" Bambam beam, making them laugh at him.

Soon, it was break time and the cafe was crowded. "Sooyoung-ah, let me introduce you to my oppa and his friends." Mina pull her to the school rooftop and spotted a group of boys.

"Oppa!" She shouts and all 7 boys was looking at her. "See who I have bought to meet you guys! " she continues, "They are Got7. This is Jaebum, youngjae, bambam, Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom and this is my oppa, Jinyoung." She introduces them to Sooyoung.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Sooyoung." She said. "Hi!" All the boys greet her but only one, Im Jaebum, didn't. "Jaebum oppa, why didn't you say hi?" Mina ask him. He just ignores her and talk to Youngjae who is sitting beside him.

"Are you new to Seoul?" Mark ask her. "I just can back from USA as my parents set up their business there when I am five." She answers.

"Oh... I see. Jaebum had a friend who is the same name as you." Mark said which make the leader glare at the eldest. Sooyoung didn't say anything anything and just look at her surroundings.

Actually Jaebum was surprise when he heard her saying she came back from USA. She also went to USA. "I will be going. See you guys around."

"She isn't like other fans who is obsess with us." Jackson comment. "But she is interesting. She makes me curious about her." Bambam said. The bell rang and the group went back to class.

Jaebum

"Sooyoung!" I shouted for her when I spot her playing alone. "Jaebum! " she shouts back and wave at me. That year we are only 3 years old and we are enjoying each other accompany.

I give her a kiss on her left cheek and her cheek immediately turn red. I laugh at her action and continue to build sand castle. We both play and play until we have forgotten about the time. Our mom was worried since we are not at our usual playing spot and is already late.

"Is already late, bummie. We will see each other tomorrow. You promise me to buy cookie and cream ice cream favour for me!" She said and wave at me. "I will you soon youngie." I wave back and pull my mum's hand.

"IM JAEBUM! SCHOOL IS ALREADY OVER!" someone shouted at my ear and I glare at that guy. "I can hear you. You don't need to shout at me, Jinyoung-ah. " I said.

I grab my bag and leave the classroom with Jinyoung. "Isn't that the new girl?" He points at Sooyoung. "Yup, Why?" I said while I look at where Jinyoung is pointing. She was eating ice cream.

It was Youngie's favourite, Cookie and cream.

Please comment and vote! ~