• Chapter 15 •

| author pov

"You make Yebin speechless." Jackson gave Jaebum a thumbs up.

Flashback

"I...I..." Yerin tried to say something but can't.

"Give up and get lost." Jaebum coldly said. Yerin stood up and say, "I don't care who you love. I will always love you."

Jaebum talks a glance of Sooyoung and she was looking down.

"Why is she like that?" He asks himself but nobody can hear him.

"She is so clingy. I hate this kind of people." Jaebum said while stuffing a drumstick into his mouth. "This is nice." He smiles as he chews.

"She is obsessed with you, Jaebum-ah," Mark said. "I know but can't she like other guys like Jinyoung? " Jaebum said. "It's okay. I don't need a girl who is so obsessed with me." Jinyoung said while he shook his head furiously.

"See, she is staring at you again," Bambam said. Ever since Yerin like Jaebum, she always chose a seat which she was able to see Jaebum clearly.

"I hope this torture will end soon." Jackson pray. "Oh.. Sooyoung, where are you going to school?" Jackson turns to Sooyoung.

"Umm. Home maybe? I am very sleepy." She lies. Sooyoung has been thinking of what Jaebum had said a while ago in class.

She didn't know why she will feel like that. If she doesn't like Jb, why would she feel heartbroken? Or....

| Sooyoung pov

"Eomma, I'm home!" I shouted at her. I immediately went to my room and lie on her bed. After 5 minutes of resting, I went to take a bath.

After a good long bath, I immediately went to sleep. It's have been a tiring day for me. So much drama within a day.

In my dream,

"Bummie!" I shouted. "Sooyoungie!" The boy shouted for my name from a distance.

Both of us hug each other and our mum chuckle at the scene. "Sometimes, we need to stop them to see each other so often, or else they will get bored of each other." The boy's mom said while taking a seat from a nearby bench."

"Sooyoungie, what do you want to be when you grow up?" The boy asks me. "Maybe a singer? I don't know." I said cutely.

The boy just blushes, just playing in the sand. "I want to marry you when I grow up." The boy suddenly said.

"Why so random?" I ask. "Just. So you don't want to marry me? " he asks with a sad tone. "Ani!" I immediately denied.

"Of course I want..." I said shyly. He smiles and grabs my hand lightly. "I promise I will marry you." He said.

I woke up from the dream she had earlier.

"Who is exactly that guy in my dream?"

| author pov

"Sooyoung-ah!" Bambam and Jackson immediately pull her into their embrace. Sooyoung promises them to join for a game of basketball.

Jaebum and Mark immediately pull them away. Jealous. Both Jackson and Bambam pout as Jinyoung reprimand them not to stay so close Sooyoung.

"Kaja!" YoungJae shouted and lead the team to the basketball court.

"I want to be on the same team as Sooyoung!" Bambam and Yugyeom shouted as soon as they enter the court.

"Be fair and let's play scissor, paper stone. However, we can only show stone and scissors. Whoever show paper will.automatically out." Jb said.

Jaebum- stone

Mark- Stone

Jackson- scissor

Jinyoung- stone

Youngjae- scissor

Yugyeom- scissor

Bambam-scissor

Sooyoung- stone.

"A~ I want to be with Sooyoung." Bambam whine. Jackson's head locked Bambam, "You don't want to be with me?" Jackson said, wrapping his arm around bambam's neck.

"Ah!!! Stop!" Bambam tried to get out of Jackson's grip.

"We will let you have the ball first since Sooyoung is in your group," Jackson said.

"Ani, it's okay.." Sooyoung said as she bounces the ball. "Jinja?" Yugyeom ask. "Yup."

"Okay, let's start."

"Sooyoung-ah! Jaebum ! Mark and Jinyoung! Remember to let us score a point." Bambam shouted. Youngjae agrees.

"Nope!"

"Ha! We won!" Youngjae said. At last, Jackson's team won with just one point. "So, you guys have to listen to us," Jackson said.

"We lost just a point and you don't need to command us." Jinyoung glare at them. "Buy us ice cream!" Yugyeom said.

The 4 of them glared at Yugyeom. The nearest convenience store is a 20 minutes walk since nobody uses the basketball court they visited for a very long.

"What?" Yugyeom pretends to act nothing happen. "Let Jaebum and Sooyoung since you know what favor we like," YoungJae said.

"Ah... Kaja." Sooyoung stood up, followed by Jaebum.

'I am helping you to win over Sooyoung's heart, JaeBum.' Youngjae thinks as their figure soon faded from his sight.

"Are you alright?" Jaebum ask. "Ya, I am. Don't worry about me, Jb-ah." She said. Jaebum's heart almost explode.

"Sometimes I heard they call you Jb or Jaebum but, why Jb?" She stares at Jaebum's side profile.

"Jb is a nickname you gave me when we are young. That's why I told people to called me Jb every time I introduce myself." He stares into Sooyoung's eyes.

Flashback

"Bummie, I think your name is too long," Sooyoung said. "Then what do you want to call me? " JaeBum said.

"Maybe Jb? I take your ' J ' from Jae and ' B ' from Bum. Is it alright?" Sooyoung cutely said. "Of course! From now onwards, I am called Jb!" Jaebum said.

"What's your name? " a guy asks Jaebum.

"My name is Im JaeBum, Jb. You can call me Jb. "

"I'm Jinyoung. Welcome to Got7."

Flashback end 

"Really? I am the one who names you Jb. Mianhe, I can't remember but I will try my best to remember memories that we shared when we are younger." Sooyoung said as she picks various ice cream.

"No cookie and cream flavor?" Sooyoung said with disappointment. "Here." Jaebum hand her a cookie and cream flavor, he scared someone will take it since it was the last one.

"Wow! Thanks!" Sooyoung said. Sooyoung started eating the ice cream while Jb stares at her.

He took out a vanilla flavor and started eating. He can't stare at her for so long or else he will go crazy.

He knows every little information of Sooyoung since he grew up with her. Ever since Sooyoung left for the USA, he waited at their doorstep every day.

Even when he grew up to be a teenager. He misses her dearly.

"I started liking the name I gave you, Jb-ah," Sooyoung said while savoring her ice cream.

•••

Check out my other stories, thanks! Remember to vote ^^