• Chapter 21 •

| author pov

"Sooyoung-ah!" Bambam shouted for her with lots of bags with him while the rest had their hands in their pocket.

"Bambam, why are you carrying so many bags?" Sooyoung asks, trying to help him by taking some of the bags.

"It's okay. I lost the game between the rest and I had to help them to carry." Bambam pouted while looking at his members but they just shook their heads with a smile.

Bambam groan, thinking why did he lose.

Flashback

"Kids, let's gather!" The eomma of the group, Jinyoung called. All of them gather, carrying their bags along with them.

"Let's play a game. The loser will have the carry our things until we reach school." Jinyoung suggests. All of them nod their head and had their hands out.

The usual, Scissors Paper Stone.

All had the same sign, scissors, and only bambam who had paper. "Bambam!" YoungJae shouted.

"That's not fair!" Bambam whine at them.

"You lost and you had to serve the punishment," Jackson said as they hand their bags to bambam. "Let's go!" Jinyoung smile.

"Ah... No wonder you are carrying so many bags." Sooyoung said as she tried to snatch one of the bags from bambam.

"If today we don't have this camp at all, I won't be suffering already."

"Come on, guys, you can't let him carry your heavy stuff." She places her hands on her hips.

Jinyoung signal the rest to take their bag from bambam.

"Finally free!" Bambam ran around the group. "If Sooyoung didn't say that, we will let you carry to the campus." Jackson groan.

"Too bad!!" Bambam laugh.

Jackson just rolls his eyes at him and went to headlock bambam. "Don't do that anymore," Jackson said.

"Oppa!" Girls came running to them. "I will see you guys later." Sooyoung makes her way to the assembly hall. "Are you alone?" Sooyoung turns around and saw Minji standing there, smirking at her. "No, I came with Got7 but they are behind." She said and tried to walk past her but Minji blocks her way.

"Stay away from them, they are my friends." She said, putting her hand in Sooyoung.

"They are my friends too," Sooyoung said and push her hand away from her shoulders.

Minji saw Got7 coming to Sooyoung, busy chatting away. Minji immediately fell to the ground. Sooyoung saw it and tried to help her up.

Got7 saw Minji on the ground and saw Sooyoung trying to help her but she refuses. "Sooyoung! Are you alright?" The boys ask her. "I'm fine, don't need to worry about me," Sooyoung said.

Minji was just shocked by the scene. Obviously, she is 'hurt' but the boys just went to Sooyoung without looking at her.

"YoungJae-ah...." Minji softly calls her best friend but was ignored.

No one cared for Minji. Students just walk past her, staring at her, don't have the intention to help her at all.

"As you alright? Are you hurt? Do you need me to send you to the nurse?" Jaebum keeps on asking Sooyoung if she was alright.

"I'm just fine. I don't need to see the doctor. Let's go before we are late." She reassures him and left with the boys.

Mark keep on staring at their back. He overheard Jaebum asking her whether she is alright.

'When did you start caring about her? Do you like her, Jaebum-ah?' Mark thought.

"Sooyoung..." Mark mumble. "Yes? Do you have something to say?" Sooyoung asks as she turns around. "Um... Nothing." He gave her a small smile. She smiles back and then turns back to focus on Ms. Jeon who was talking about the importance of safety while. camping.

Mark didn't say anything, he can't seem to focus on what is Ms. Jeon is talking about cause he was thinking on Jaebum and Sooyoung.

"Mark!" Jinyoung called him.

"Wae?" He looks up at him. "We need to go. Ms. Jeon ask us to make our way to the bus." He said. "Let's go!" Jinyoung pulled him to the bus. Mark just followed him and continue to think about Sooyoung and Jb.

"What are you thinking?" Jinyoung ask.

"Nothing," Mark told him and lay his back against the bus while waiting for Ms. Jeon who is taking attendance. "Really? We have known to each other for so long already. This is the answer that you can give me?" Jinyoung raises his eyebrow at him.

"Really nothing, just something bothers me," Mark said. "Tell me about it." Jinyoung crosses his arm.

"Is..." Before Mark could say anything, Ms. Jeon interrupted him.

"Kids, Let's go!"

Sooyoung and Mark sat together with Jinyoung and Jb in front of them.

"Are you tired? We still have a long ride before we reached the base camp." Mark softly say. However, Sooyoung didn't reply him.Mark took a small peek at her and notice she was fast asleep. He smiles at the sight.

He took off his jacket and place it on Sooyoung. "Sleep tight." He mumbles and went to take a nap with his head on top of Sooyoung, whose head fell onto Mark's shoulder.

///

"Kids!" Voice of Ms. Jeon woke Mark, Sooyoung and the rest up. "Wake up and quickly get off the bus." She said.

"Ugh...." Everyone woke up and slowly took their time getting off the bus.

"You will go to the base camp first and rest for two hours. After that, you will come out and meet me here." Ms. Jeon clap her hands. Sooyoung walks into her room and started sorting her things. Loud noises and mumbles could be heard. Door close softly, making Sooyoung wonder who is the person she will be sharing.

The girl reveals herself, pulling her luggage. "Oh! You're my roommate?" She mutter. "Yes, nice to meet you." Sooyoung greeted her.

"I'm Somin." She said. Sooyoung remembers that she is a shy girl that rarely talk to people around her in the class. "I'm Sooyoung." She introduces herself. "I know. You are the girl who always hangs out with Got7 members." She blushes when she mentions 'Got7'.

Sooyoung can't help but ask. "You're one of their fans?" Sooyoung carefully asks her. Somin blushes at the question and nods her head.

"I like them since they enroll in the school." Somin shyly said. "I see. Who do you like the most among them?" Sooyoung asks as she sat on Somin's bed.

"YoungJae..." She mumbles with a slight blush.

"Come on. Let's rest and meet up with Got7 later on. You can talk to Youngjae all you want later." Sooyoung smirk at Somin who was furiously blushing at the mention of Youngjae.