• Chapter 16 •

| author pov 

Jaebum lay on his mattress which was shared with YoungJae. "I really hope I will hold your hand and love you." He mutter.

"Hyung, are you alright?" YoungJae said while dropping ng his hair. "Yeah, I am." He said and stared at the ceiling.

"You know that Mark really likes her right? But, can't you fight for her since she is your first love?" YoungJae can't help but ask him.

"I know Mark like her but she also likes him," Jaebum said. "What if she likes you instead of Mark?"

"Youngjae-ah, don't joke with me. It is so obvious that she like Mark." Jaebum said. "There is still a possibility," Youngjae said.

"If there is really a chance, the chance is lesser than 50%." Jaebum has no confidence in fighting for Sooyoung.

YoungJae just shook his head and went out of the room. He just disappointed in him, not fighting for him. The girl he loves is in front of him but he doesn't have the courage to fight for her.

"Wow!" a lot of boys was cheering for something or someone. Got7 and Sooyoung were curious why will their reaction is like that.

They turn and saw a familiar girl walking towards them.

"Minji?" All of the boys blurted out her name. She waves at them and YoungJae runs to her. He gave Minji a teddy bear hug.

"Are you going to be in the same class as us?" Jinyoung ask. "Yup! We are going to be in the same class just like before." She smiles.

'She has a smile that can attract all boys. What a pretty smile.' Sooyoung thought.

"Kaja!" She shouted as she holds Mark and Jaebum's arms. Both of them look at Sooyoung who have a sad expression on.

"Kaja?" Jinyoung asks her. She nod and the rest follow them. When Sooyoung enter the class, she saw Minji sitting in her seat.

"Excuse me, you are sitting in my seat," Sooyoung said. Minji stares at her and stood up. "Sorry, I didn't know." She said and sat beside YoungJae.

'Jb oppa has not stopped me from leaving?' Minji thought.

"Sorry about her." Jaebum apologizes on her behalf. "No problem." Jaebum smile awkwardly. She smiles and he smile back.

'The moment he saw me, he doesn't look happy to see me. Mark oppa also.' MinJi thought.

"Both of them like her. Don't get your hopes too high, it's useless." YoungJae said while copying notes from Jinyoung.

"Why? I still stand a chance since they haven't confessed to her. No one can steal them from me." Minji said confidently while Youngjae just shook his head.

'Their love for each other is too strong. Just give up. ' Youngjae thought.

| Sooyoung pov

"What are we going to do now?" Minji asks as soon as the group steps out of the school.

"Go home and sleep?" Bambam said. "No! Let's hang out." Minji said. "How about you, Sooyoung?" Yugyeom said, ignoring what Minji had said.

"I'm going home to take a nap I shouldn't have to stay up late just to watch the latest drama," I said as I yawn. Jinyoung chuckle as he pats my head.

"I will bring you home. I want to sleep too." Mark said. "Me too. I didn't sleep well yesterday." Jaebum said.

Minji pout. "So no one is hanging out with me? We haven't met each other for so long." She said cutely but this doesn't affect on Jaebum and Mark.

"Kaja?" Mark and Jaebum said and pull Sooyoung away from Minji who is about to start whining.

"See you can't win their heart." Youngjae pat Minji's back and left with Got7 who is following Jaebum and Mark.

"Who are you to steal my Oppa?" She growls.

"Bye, guys," I said. I turn my body and was about to close the gate but I notice the boys weren't moving an inch.

I smile, "Come in." I said and let the boys in.

"Yes!" Youngjae, Bambam, and Jackson hop into my house.

"Eomma!" I called her but didn't receive any response. "She will be back soon. She went to your dad's company and deliver him some food." Ajumma said while wiping her hands with a towel.

"Ah... I see." I said. "So.. what do you want to do?" I ask the boys. "Wow! Sooyoung, I don't know your house is this big!" Bambam was awe by the size of the house.

"My dad mentioned it once to me that we stay here before. I do have memories of that. But, unfortunately, I can't remember the friend I once played within my house." I smile.

"Oh really? That friend of yours is so lucky to be friends with you when you are younger." Jackson said.

I saw youngjae look at Jb who just sigh, patting his back. Jaebum looks at YoungJae and smiles a little.

"Sooyoung-ah, do you have any games we can play?" Yugyeom ask. "I think so... my cousin left something here weeks ago," I said as I search for something.

"You mean the X-box? I will get it for you, Miss." Ajumma rush to the storeroom and get it. "You have an X-box?!" The boys shouted.

"Hahaha, the game console is not mine, it's my cousin. He currently is in another country right now." I said while installing it. "I am curious, who is your cousin?" Jackson said.

"Seventeen Scoups," I said and the boys' mouth open. "The guy who can rap very good?" YoungJae said, earning glares from the three rappers in his own group.

"Yup!" I said as I had a control to bambam. "The rappers in your group also can rap," I said, earning compliments mostly from Jackson.

We started to play and I was leading. "Sooyoung-ah!" Bambam shouted for my name and was eyeing at Mark.

He was signaling Mark to distract me. So, Mark starts doing agyeo which I blush at the sight. Mark blush and look away from me.

In the end, bambam won. "That's cheating!" I pout at Bambam. "No! I didn't cheat at all." He smiles.

"Ya right, never." I look at him. "I want to play too!" Youngjae shouted which make Jackson hit him.

"Youngjae-ah, my ear!"

| author pov

"Bye!" Jackson waves at Sooyoung and left with Jinyoung. "I will see you tomorrow," Mark said and left. Jaebum and Sooyoung were left there, not talking at all.

"Um. We will see you tomorrow." He smiles at her. "Okay. See you tomorrow." She said and went into the house.

"What outfit should I wear for tomorrow?" Sooyoung opens her closet and wonder.

•••

A note; 

No offence to the 3 rappers, Mark. Jackson and bambam. They are great, I always find rappers are really great and most of my bias are rappers.

Today is my bias birthday! Jaebum oppa ~ happy birthday! I love so much! 😘 06 Jan 1994

Can't express my endless love for him. Hope you like the chapter, remember to vote and comment.