Netflix and Chill (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Instead of diving down to meet his lips, I kissed along his jawline and his cheek, clenching a soft earlobe in my teeth, sucking and nibbling on the soft skin. He let out a moan, and I felt a shiver of anticipation course down my spine as I continued to nibble on it.

Wanting to go further, I kissed down the side of his face, moving back along his jawline, and began to venture down his neck. Nico's neck was one of the most sensitive places on his body, and I enjoyed the sounds he made, and his reactions altogether, when I kissed, sucked, licked, even breathed on the area. I placed a kiss on his jugular, his pulse point, and, to tease, several around his sweet spot. He was panting and whimpering, wriggling occasionally under me, which caused me to smirk against his skin and finally give him what he wanted. I leaned down and sucked on his sweet spot, which earned a loud, wanton moan that went directly to my groin, which was now uncomfortably pressing against my jeans.

I kissed, sucked, and licked down his neck and chest, and along his collarbone, straying from the trail I was making and capturing one of his perfect nipples in my mouth. Nico groaned as I sucked on it, moving my left hand up to play with his other. His back arched off the couch in pleasure, his body pressing flush against mine. He whimpered when I pulled off. I kissed down his stomach, taking a moment to dip my tongue into his belly button, before meeting the hem of his shorts. I hooked my fingers in the elastic and pulled them and his boxers down at the same time, being greeted by the sight of his fully-naked body. I groaned at the sight, which made me harder instantly.

Nico put his hands between us, unfastening the button on my jeans and unzipping them, pulling them down. I shook my legs to help him, so that my pants would fall onto the floor. I moved my hips down onto his, causing a loud moan to erupt through his parted lips. I crashed my lips down on his neglected ones, earning another muffled moan. I forcefully kissed his lips as I ground my hips against his, enjoying the friction my member was receiving.

I disconnected our lips momentarily as I pumped his member, reaching for the lube that I kept in the drawer of the side table. Once my fingers met with a blue bottle, I grabbed it and opened it, squirting some of the transparent goo into my hand and applying it to three of my fingers. I took his knees in my hands, spreading apart his legs even wider so that his tight, puckered entrance was visible to me.

"Relax, Nico," I told him soothingly.

He squirmed, wanting friction, and wanting me to get in him already, but I wanted to be a tease. Also, I wanted to prepare him, so I wouldn't hurt him. Once he relaxed, for the most part, I traced his entrance with my index finger, coating the pink hole with the cold lubricant, which made him shiver slightly at the contact.

"P-Percy, please," he whimpered, squirming again.

I smirked and pushed my fingertip inside, which was greeted by his tightness and warmth. I thought of how good it felt to be fully seated inside him, and it made my already throbbing member press up against the fabric of my boxers even more so. I groaned at the discomfort. Once used to my fingertip's bending, poking, and tracing the ring of muscle guarding his entrance, I pushed my finger deeper inside him, until it was buried to the hilt, wiggling it and bending it until he got used to it. When he did, I began to poke my finger around, bending it and wiggling it in different angles, trying to find his good spot, causing him to emit a quiet moan.

When he got used to my single finger, I prodded my middle finger against his hole before pushing in. I began wiggling, bending, poking around, and scissoring my fingers, stretching him out and preparing him for what was to come next. His face contorted in pleasure, he began rocking his hips against my fingers, signaling what he wanted. I obeyed his wishes, beginning to thrust my fingers in and out of his hole, slowly at first, then gaining speed as I continued, soon thrusting them in at a brutal pace, provoking him to rock his hips faster and let out wanton moans as my fingers went in and out of his warmth swiftly.