Cashby• football girlfriend

OKAY so this outfit for Alan but then picture Alan with a letterman/varsity jacket, it's dark blue with white sleeves and has an "AC" on it, because it's actually Austin's

yo fam In This Moment is lit af, so is Alessia Cara, but omg guys I keep making playlists of female fronted songs help because I love them all. ALSO ASH COSTELLO'S DOG, BARNABAS IS SO FUNNY WHEN HE HAS A BONE AHHH. Okay either way ignore me and all my lesbianism and let's get into this spooky story (jk it's not spooky don't worry)

•••••

*Alan's*

~earlier in the day~ (not wearing outfit above// picture him in black jeans, some band tee (band of your choice) and a flannel, along with a backwards SnapBack)

I hurried down the halls, I'm late for detention (it's a long story that involves getting caught with Austin in a closet, clothes were on don't worry) and so now I'm here, Austin is the star player of the football team so he didn't get detention because that means missing the big game tonight and all that sports mumbo jumbo. I open the door up to the detention hall and I walk in, seeing my friend, Kellin, why is he here? The teacher on duty looks up from the desk "you're late" they observe "sorry! I was caught up with-" "I wasn't asking, take a seat and remember no talking" he replies and I nod curtly, rushing over to the seat next to Kellin and putting my schoolbooks on the desk.

Kellin grabs a pen of mine and then some paper "why are you here?" He writes down, I roll my eyes and write back "got caught making out with AC in the closet, you?" I reply "someone planted dank weed in my locker, probably some grade 10 w/ a crush on Vic lol" he writes down quickly, his writing a bit chicken scratchy, but I can still read it I guess. "Lol, that sucks. Going to the game tonight?" I write down, observing the dark blue writing on the paper "probably should bcuz Vic and supporting him and all that jazz, you?"

"Yeah, it's the big game and I don't go to enough of AC's games so I should go to this one, possibly make out in the locker room after ;)"

"Sounds romantic af, if you are going can I just come over and we can go 2gether?"

"U G H, yah sure, teach is looking over so we should probs stop, meet by my locker after"

I finish the writing and Kellin nods, I grab the paper and push it into the back of my binder and start doing my literature homework, Kellin working on his chemistry.

A painstaking hour and a half later and we are finally released. "I've gotta head to my locker but I'll meet you by yours?" Kellin asks, pointing backwards to the general area of his locker, "yeah boy" I reply, getting an eye roll from Kellin in return. I speed walk to my locker and when I reach the hallway I see a very amused looking boyfriend.

"Shouldn't you be doing pre game stuff?" I ask him, he looks over at me and smiles, I head over to him, pushing my bag up my shoulder "yeah, but I knew you would be here so I decided to skip out a little bit and come say hi to my prince" he replies, "mm how sweet, I think I'm more of a princess right now though" I tell him, snaking my arms around his neck and kissing him "a very pretty princess indeed. Am I seeing you at the game tonight?" He asks "yes, I will come fully decked out in blue and white with face paint and jersey and everything" I smile, opening my locker and putting away my books "mmm, maybe leave out the face paint. Well if you are coming then close your eyes" he instructs me. I sigh, closing my locker and closing my eyes.