Cashby• riot

Lol okay so this one was just me late at night with a lot of idea but not a lot of movies tin so I just crushed it all together lol rip ((also from my general oneshot book))

~Alan's POV~

I sat cross legged on my bed, playing with Missy, my cat, she is a white and has beautiful eyes with black around them. She is very photogenic and I love taking polaroids of her. I sigh and rest my head on my hand, I can hear the protest happening outside. Ash came in earlier and put the special blinds over my windows so they couldn't see in and I couldn't see out.

My mother is a problematic politician (just like every other political person) and the laws she passes have caused the citizens to riot, I don't know the laws though, I'm not allowed to know. Two quick knocks and three slow ones indicates someone I'm allowed to let into my room is outside so I get up and let them in. In comes Mr. Fuentes "Mr. Ashby" he greets "Mr. Fuentes, any reason you came in?" I asked, cocking my head to the side "your mother wanted me to check in on you, are you doing okay?" He asks, I shrug "I mean... Define okay? Being confined to my room 24/7 and not getting to know anything is pretty terrible" I explain and he gives me a small smile "I'm sorry but I can't do anything about that. Do you need anything?" He asks "cookies and a hot chocolate please" I smile and he gives me a smile back, "they will be sent up shortly" he explains, leaving my room and shutting the door behind him.

I decide to set up a bath and have my snack in the bath, it'll give me something to do. I go into the bathroom and I put the plug in the bath and start testing the tempature. After I find the right one I let the tub fill up and I shed my clothes. I grab a sweater to pull over in the mean time as I wait for the snack and for the water. Ash brings in my snack and I give her a kind smile along with a "thank you Miss Costello" and she smiles and leaves, shutting the door and I hear a click. I wonder what is going on outside that requires my door to be locked. I head into the bathroom and turn off the water.

Walking back out of the room I grab my drink and head over to my window. The blinds show some light from the outside and it isn't as dark as usual, in fact it is quite an orange colour . I'm not allowed to, but I push the blinds back with as much force as I can. I pull my chair up and settle myself down with the drink between my hands. I look out and see the scene in the streets. "Holy smokes" I whisper to myself. There is fire and smoke and people yelling with signs and people with burning signs and people getting shot, but there isn't blood. What is going on? I furrow my brows, I didn't know that whatever my mother did would cause such distress!

Something hits my window and I jump, I quickly put the blinds back and I retreat back into my room. I grab the cookies and head into the bathroom. Thank goodness for Ash, she bought me a bunch of bathbombs for my birthday that was last week. I think I'm 18? I drop one in and watch the vibrant colours take over (if any of you guys know bathbombs picture the intergalactic one) and I smile to myself. I take off the large sweater and pull the stand up tray to the side of the tub, setting my cookies and drink onto it. I slip into the bath and I relax. I drink my drink and eat my cookies, using the little tv I moved into the room and I watch a foreign TV show called Friends.

I get out of the tub after all the cookies are done and my drink is done. I pull out the plug and grab one of the towels, I look at the tag Egyptian Cotton it says, whatever it is is really soft. I wrap one around me and I prance into my room, I put on the music player and music starts to play, I'm not allowed to listen or watch anything new or from this country so it's an artist called Lana Del Rey.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

She sings out, I hum along as this is one of my favourites, I walk into my closet and sort through my clothes. I pick out an oversized black sweater that is soft and a personal favourite. I then grab some black underwear, Ash says they are women's underwear but I don't really care. I pull on a black pleated skirt and then some knee high black socks. Ash buys me my clothes and she knows my style really well. I then put on this black choker she brought me earlier today. I prance out of my closet and in front of the mirror, I smile and twirl around. Missy comes up and rubs against my legs "Missy! I'm wearing black!" I coo, picking her up and holding her out as I twirl around the room.