Kellic• Skirts? Really?

So since I can't write anything right now I'm just gonna copy and paste all of my gender stories lol

~ Kellin's POV~

"

"Faggot" or "tranny" or "you'll be going to hell" is something I always hear when I go shopping. I like skirts, yes I am gay, but I'm still a guy. The fact that it is 2015 and that clothes are still gendered is stupid. My liking skirts shouldn't impact how you think of me! Then again, it is 2015 and people are actually agreeing with Donald Trump. Might as take away women's right to vote and might as well bring back segregation of coloured people. I guess people are just jealous that I look better in a skirt than they do.

I was currently trying on a blue, pleated, thigh length skirt, after I threw that on I walked out and showed my best friend, Jenna, she gave me the biggest grin ever, "I like this one better than the red one" she tells me, "hmm, I still need a black one though" I tell her, she grins and gets up to go find me one. I stare at the mirror and look at my milky (RYAN ROSS LMAO MILK RYAN WAS KNEELING IN THE TUB) legs, I need to sit in the sun sooner or later or I might turn into a ghost!

"Skirts? Really?" a voice from beside me scoffs, I look over and see a short guy with long brown hair, a hat and really nice brown eyes, hispanic? I don't know, I don't really judge people on skin tone, I need to know someone first before I judge them, "excuse me?" I ask politely, giving a small smile, "you're a guy... Right?" He asks, crossing his arms, I nod "yeah, what's it to you?" I ask again, feeling a bit frustrated, I know what is coming up next. "That is really cool!" He exclaims, I raise my eyebrows, "excuse me?" I ask, this is not where I was expecting this to go, "yeah, I really admire you for that. Fuck gender roles" he tells me and I smile "that isn't what I was thinking you were gonna say" I tell him, he raises an eyebrow "you get a lot of hate?" He asks, I give a small laugh "yeah, course I do. People still think that I'm evil for wearing a skirt" I exclaim, his face softens and he has sad eyes "I'm used to it and I don't care anymore. I'm secure in myself. I mean when they say that I look 'gay' they aren't exactly lying, I am gay, I'm not gay because of how I dress though" I rant a bit, looking back into the mirror. "The skirt looks really nice, it would go well with someone black or white" he says after a small lapse of silence, which I return, "thank you" I tell him, I see Jenna walking back. "Listen, would you like to go out for dinner sometime? Talk about how much we hate stereotypes?" The guy offers, "sure, but I'm not going till I know your name" I tell him, "Vic, you?" "Kellin."

"

"And that is how I met Vic. My beautiful fiancé and my best friend" I tell the small crowd, I'm smiling like an idiot and I feel Vic lace his fingers through mine. Vic proposed last night and tonight some of our friends threw us a party. As I sit back down I feel Vic squeeze my thigh and I look over to him and I'm overwhelmed with affection. "I love you" I tell him, "I love you too" he smiles before leaning in and kissing me on the lips. "So... Kellin, are you wearing a skirt to the wedding?" I hear Jenna ask me, I roll my eyes, "it's been a day Jenna, I haven't even thought about it" I tell her, she grins "bullshit! You were always talking to me about-" She starts, I cover her hand with my mouth, "I was talking about nothing!" Vic cocks an eyebrow "now now Kellin, don't be rude. What was he always talking about?" Vic asks as he grabs my wrists and holds them, Jenna gives me a fake glare and a too sweet smile "he always talked about you guys getting married and what it would look like. Loads of flowers" Jenna explains, "Jenna!" I whine and I hear Vic laugh. Vic pulls me towards him and pecks me on the cheek "that is adorable" he tells me. "I could tell Tay all about your plans" I shoot at Jenna who has wide eyes, "plans about what?" I hear a voice from behind, I look behind me to see Tay standing behind us, in a simple, cute, black dress and a plate full of food for her and Jenna to share. "Nothing! Kellin was just being an idiot, like always" Jenna smiles weakly, "Jenna babe, you are a terrible liar, what are the plans, Kellin?" Tay talks as she sits down. "Jenna talks about you and her getting married and the wedding is some big gay bash full of colours!" I say, taking my revenge on Jenna, if looks could kill, I would be dead. Tay looks over at Jenna and kisses her, "Jen, that is the cutest thing ever. I think about our wedding too!" Tay tells her. Jenna visibly relaxes.

"So... Our wedding. Skirts? Really?" Vic whispers in my ear