Perrentes• new look, old kid

Last one from my general oneshot book lol

There are not enough skirt/pastel/floral Perrentes, so in this one Tony Perry wears a skirt to school for the first time and yeah
(Outfit in the media; don't steal pls it is mine)

HALF HAIR SHAVE TONY BTW
Doucheyteenage!Mike
~~~~~

TONY

I slowly walked into the school, it was early and to say I was scared would be an understatement. I hate drawing attention to myself, but today I finally decided to show the world another side of me; a more... Natural side of me. I felt cute, but I was too scared to really be confident. What if my friends hate me? What if someone beats me up? Shit, why did I even think this was a good idea?

I walked down the main hallway and up the stairs, I fidgeted with my lilac sweater sleeves as I reached the second floor and started walking past the hall where some of my friend's lockers were located, heading to my locker. I look up from the ground and I peek into the hallway, to only see Mike, staring at me. I gulp and quickly continue walking away, picking up the pace slightly.

MIKE

I looked up from my phone when I heard footsteps, I see a sight that not even in my dreams I've imagined. Tony Perry in a skirt and.... Well... Very feminine clothes. He looks up and sees me, his eyes widening and I notice a hint of eyeliner on them. He quickly continues walking, basically running off. It takes a few seconds of my brain processing before I sprint after him.

"Tony!" I yell out as I chase him down the hall, he looks back at me, he stops and starts blushing. I walk up to him and I give him a smile that he weakly returns. "So..." I start, his face going even more red, "hi" he adorably squeaks, I give him a look, asking for an explanation, getting an eye roll instead. "Look if you are gonna say some bigoted comment you can take it and shove it up your ass" he says, pushing me away from him and walking to his locker.

I stalk up to him and put my arm next to his head on a closed locker next to his open one. I see him look at the hand then look away, I see the tint of pink making a reappearance on his cheeks "what do you want?" He asks, his head, not fully looking at me but looking to his side as if to let me know I had his attention. "I don't want anything, just wanted to know why you decided to dress up today" I explain "I felt like it" he mumurs, getting out books from his locker.

"Yeah, but... You! My quiet and shy turtle, dressing up so feminine, I thought you didn't want to draw attention to yourself" I tell him.

TONY

I roll my eyes at his comment and turn around, noticing he has me trapped between his arm and my open locker door. "Look, why does it matter? I just decided to dress up a bit differently today, if you are bothered by it then fuck off Mike, I don't need you to be pestering me about this!" I spit, he raises his arms in mock defence and I huff, slamming my locker door and stomping my way to English Lit.

(Okay I know I keep doing POV changes just bare with me)

MIKE

I watch as Tony stomps away, an amused smile now on my face. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see my friend, Jaime, looking at me. "What's up with Tony today?" He asks, I shrug "just decided to dress a bit differently I guess" trying to shrug it off as we walk back to our lockers. "He was also acting really weird last night when I was over at his house" he informs me, Jaime looks at his phone as it dings. "'Why did Tony just stomp into English Lit. and why is he in a skirt???' From Alex" Jaime reads it out, I snort lightly. "He was getting really defensive earlier with me, he'll come around" I shrug it off.

At lunch I sit at a table with Jaime to my left, Alex and Jack to my right, Vic in front of me, he has Jenna to his left and Alan to his right, Austin is at lunch detention. "Where is Tony?" I ask, noticing he hasn't joined us. "I'm not sure, he was acting really weird during English Lit." Alex explains "he got into a standoff in Calculus with Mr. Mullins because Mr. Mullins was trying to dress code him" Jenna fills us in "what the fuck? Did he get lunchtime detention with Austin?" Jack asks, Jenna shakes her head "no, he threatened Mr. Mullins with going to the school board to complain about his really sexist teachings and remarks during class, so that shut him up" Jenna tells us. We all shake our heads in understanding. Vic kicks my leg from under the table and then jerks his head to the cafeteria line "I'm gonna go get more juice" I mumble, getting up and heading over to the juice machine.

Vic is at my side in a quick second "the fuck did you say to Tony?" He asks "what makes you assume I said anything?!" I spit back, getting a tad bit defensive. "Are you blind? Tony cares so much about what you think! Knowing you you probably said something insensitive and he took it to heart" Vic grumbles, I raise my eyebrows. "Knowing me? What makes you think I would do such a thing?"
"Do you not remember the time you made mom cry because of some offhand comment about her parenting skills? Or the time Kellin punched you in the face because you said something about being gay. Whether you mean it or not you can say some jerk shit, go find Tony and apologize, the kid is fucking crazy for you!" Vic scolds, I roll my eyes "wait- crazy for me?" I ask, he blushes "go find him!" He says finally, going back to the table.

TONY

I sat in a bathroom stall, sniffling, pressing some bunched up toilet paper to my cheeks. I don't know why Mike's dumb opinions mean so much to me, oh right, me and my big stupid gay crush on him! I can't believe I let myself fall for one of my best friends! And then for him to be such an asshole about it today! He must've known I was embarrassed and timid and he just confirmed my worst nightmares. I don't want to face my other friends, I know they will judge me and laugh, I can't handle that!

I wish I had just stayed shy and small Tony who's limit to expressing femininity is just skinny jeans. I am so embarrassed and I just wanna crawl away. I hear the door open and I quickly try to stop making noise. "Tony?" I hear a voice, I freeze up "Tony I know you are in there" Mike says. I sigh and wipe off my face, opening the door and looking at the floor.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, of course"
"Look Turtle, I'm so sorry for being such an ass earlier, I should've been more loving and supported you more. I don't actually care about how you dress, you look so hot in a skirt, I swear. Be proud of yourself" he apologizes, I smile "really?" I ask, he nods "I'm hot in a skirt?" I ask, raising my eyebrow, he lifts up my chin and stares into my eyes. "So attractive" he coos and I blush.

He pulls me forward and kisses me. My eyes widen slightly and then I close my eyes and I indulge in the kiss. He pulls away after a few seconds and smiles at me, looking down at me. "You should dress like this more often" he compliments, I grin "you are too sweet" I smile. We kiss again and then we walk out of the bathroom, back to the cafeteria, his hand grabbing mine, slipping his fingers between mine.