XXIII. Sit in Front

Start from the beginning

I finally open my mouth, but it was nothing big, "What is this meeting for?"

"Two grown men having a talk, about business."

"Business?" I look at him confuse.

"Yes, Business. You kill my people very badly and I came after yours. You got my two dearest men and put them in pieces and ship them to me. I might say that was quite rude of you."

"Rude? I seek no rudeness, I only seek red."

"I know you want to get this over with, so let me cut to the chase."

"Thank you." I was relief with his words. I look at him just waiting to know what it is.

"You can have my company..........under one condition." If this bit*chtart think he's getting Kimberly, he can with a bullet between his head. " That would be to give up all control of the mafia and everything. You can't run an empire with those other things in the way."

I laugh at his response, he really have lost his mind. I'm Danny, I think I can handle everything. Insane I am and watch my monster take over. Tommy really think he can just come in here and talk and just think I'm going to agree. I didn't want to be at this sh*itty meeting, whatever this is.

"No." I said to him and he doesn't seem happy with my response.

"tsk. Danny don't you think Kimberly would like a safer life from you and ..........." If only he knew Kimberly already choice which life she wants. She wanted it with me. He continue talking about her and blah blah and some sh*t. He talk so much about her, that it was starting to get out of hand. He was trying to get under my skin, surely it was slowly working. He gave me a little smirk.

I smile back at him and lean over to him. He lean over closer to me, I grab his head and smash it into the wooden table a few times. People around us were looking and in shock. Some people were screaming, I don't have a gun....oh f**k my gun on my side. I look at the dumb people yelling and shook my head at them to shut up. I was still holding down Tommy's face in the table.

I started to slide it side to side. He was trying his hardest to pull away from me, but wasn't happen. I let out a laugh and grab his tea and pour it in his face. It wasn't too hot, but it was hot enough. I finally let go of his head and he took a deep breath and look at me.

He was beyond piss. I was pass insane, so we were even in my head. I got from around the table and walk to the exit.  I didn't look back at him or look at anyone. I just left to my  car. I have no time to look at Tommy, he can take care of himself, for a while. He just made this more easier to get closer to him and get rid of him. I'm happy in a way, but sad I don't know why. The first time controlling my monster. I didn't lose control. 

I got into my car and drove out the parking lot. 

****************************************************************

I went straight home, the warehouse, I needed a break for a few. I went home, took a shower, and eat. I was hungry, I was dying. I ate and ate and drink. I light my smoke and breathe.

Close my eyes...........take in air..........eyes still close............*ring*............Ciel

This little f**k always call me when I'm like relaxing. It's like I can't get peace when I'm alone. I answer the phone with no life in me. He wanted me to go the the corner store to get somethings for him. I was about to ask why he can't get it himself, but he was nice yesterday with Kimberly, so why not. He's Ciel, some days I want to shot him and other days I just want to hug him, but I don't. I know in that little f**k mind he is hugging me every time we meet.

I got out my house and head to my car. I start the engine and drove off to the corner store near the warehouse. He text me a list of things he needed, so it wasn't hard to look what to get. I got out my car and went inside.

It was just like a normal corner store, nothing to it. The cashier wasn't in sight, maybe round the back somewhere. I got everything on Ciel's list and brought them to the cashier. I place the item on the counter and ring the bell. I think the cashier might be scared they get shoot, so they buy a bell here to see their customer when they ring to come out. Still a dumbf**k idea. I ring it again and waited, if they don't come out soon, I will do it myself.

I look down at my jacket for a minute and try to take my wallet out my jacket. I could see a shadow in front of me. It was manly, I finally got my wallet out of my jacket and look up at the cashier..........I was just looking at them with curious eyes. Like this guy really don't have a f**king life. He smile at me and said "Welcome to Smarties."

All that came out my mouth was.."Oh Sh*t."   

"   

My face was blank, I just wanted to turn around and leave. This little f**k Ciel was the cashier. He was playing this little prank on me. This is the moment I wish I was in a cartoon so I could shot him and he'll come back to life. Ciel was behind the counter dying of laughter. He was having too much entertainment by my reaction. I turn back around to him and punch him. 

"OW, Dan."

"You little f**ktart." 

He told me that he know the person who own the place and was just going to help them out. The owner was sick and couldn't find help last minute. I just nod, because if I said anything I would murder  him with chips down his throat. I was still, I want to leave, but then I don't want to leave him. I did the only thing I was good at right now, in this moment. I lean over to Ciel and knock him out. He fell to the floor and I laugh. He was out, I left a note on the counter saying, "When he woke up from his catnap on the job to come to the warehouse. " At least he would still have a job with me.