campfire

Harry: You and Harry were sitting around a campfire with the boys at his bungalow. Your phone started ringing, your mom's name flashing across the screen. You excused yourself, stepping inside and shutting the screen door behind you, little did you all know, it was cracked open. You spoke to your mom and she just called to check up. You went to walk back outside when you heard the boys talking about you. "So Haz, is she fierce?" Louis asked and there was no answer, but chuckling, so you sensed Harry nodded. "A female you?" "In what sense?" "Bedroom." "She's better." The boys hoot and hollered, and you continued to listen. "Is she a screamer?" "You'll find out tonight!" "Red lipstick, bro?" "Ohhhhh yeahhhh. She works her tongue boy, lemme tell you." "Deep throater?" "Yes." "You got yourself a keeper!" Niall chuckled. You got a glass of water and threw ice in it, waiting for the liquid to cool up. Once it did, you walked back outside. They all had their backs towards you, so they didn't see you. You went up to Harry and poured the drink all over him. He screeched, jumping up. "See how he screamed? That's how loud I am." You glared and his cheeks reddened against the fire's glow. "Don't act like you're not used to being wet Hazza bear! I mean, I do deep throat, right?" He stuttered, the boys staring at him with wide mouths and giggles. "I love you!" He smiled and you pushed him away, sitting next to Liam. "Baby!" "Go masturbate to a picture, Curly!" The boys erupted with laughter and Harry groaned. You walked in from work one day to find Harry actually masturbating to a picture of you. "Uhh .. umm ..." You stuttered and he ran up to you. "Upstairs. Bed. Now!" He growled. You obeyed quickly because you missed him just as much.