bombshell

Imagine you flew out to visit your BF Harry for the last show for the UK leg of the tour . You hadn’t seem him in almost 3 weeks because you had been so busy with work . The boys were out by catering when you come strutting in . The weather was surprisingly really nice today so you wore this long sleeved fitted White button up (kinda short ) shirt dress that you know he loves because it reminds him of when you wear his shirts . And you paired it with a pair of strappy  nude ankle booties as your long hair cascaded down your back in lose wavy curls . Which you also knew he loved you wanted him so bad BUT you wanted him to be the one to make the first move so you wore/ did everything you knew that made in unravel at the seems . When you walked in Harry was standing by the wall with his back facing you . You quickly got up on your tippy toes and covered his eyes with your hands . He jumped at first and almost pulled away until he noticed the familiar smell of your Victorias Secret “Bombshell ” lotion on your hands and the fragrance on your body he then relaxed his body back into yours . ” guess who ” you whispered into his ear even though you knew he knew it was you. He turned around and kissed you and both of your bodies reacted on automatic. he grabbed your thighs and lifted you up around his waste as your fingers got lost in his hair that you quickly could feel was shorter which made it feel thicker . He walked you two into the hallway “you have no clue how bad I’ve wanted you baby ” he breaths into your neck before biting down/kissing it . “God I was hoping you’d say that ” you couldn’t help but laugh slightly because he just made you so happy and you loved the fact that he wanted you just as much as you wanted him . He looked around the corner before pulling your hand “come here ” his voice was deep and husky and you knew we’re this was going but it was exactly what you wanted so you just followed he led you too down the hallway and down the stairs before pushing you up against the wall . The Kiss was aggressive yet passionate he started unbuttoning your dress yet he never broke away from the kiss which was impressive because there was like a million buttons on it . You smiled into the kiss “impressive ” . You smirked at him before unbuttoning his jeans as and dropped to your knees . You pulled his jeans / boxers. Down just enough so you had access to him that way if you guys heard someone he could get re-dressed quickly . You took him in fully causing him to let out a moan that was louder than he expected “oh fuck baby , you have no idea how long I’ve needed this ” he moaned out again and you loved the fact that he was so vocal because you knew he was loving it . You felt his knees bend indicating that he was Super close he was biting down on his lip while running his fingers though his hair trying to contain his moans . “Oh shit baby you gotta stop …I can’t you gotta…” He pulled your hair so your face could meet his . His jaw clenched as he breathed in deep slow breathes through his nose . ” you good baby ? Looks like someone’s got you a little winded ” you smirked at him and he pushed you back up against  the wall and kissed you deep . He then pulled your panties down and lifted you fully so your back was against the wall and your legs were on his shoulders and your center was positioned perfectly to him . He kissed your inner thighs before his younger entered you . Your first moan was just as loud as his was especially at this position his tongue was deadly . You felt his tongue exploring every inch of you “oh fuck ” was all you managed to get out your fingers getting lost in his hair as you but down on your four arm trying to contain your moans . Once his tongue circled your clit that’s when you lost it . “Oh shit baby right there just stay right …” You couldn’t even complete your sentence you hadint came this hard in a really long time and he hasn’t even entered you yet . He lowered your body down and smirked proud of his work “now whose winded? He asked while biting down on his bottom lip . ” oh fuck you ” you fired back playfully . “Wait what, what you want me to do ” even though he knew damn well what you wanted . You just gazed at you raising your right eyebrow like “you know exactly what I want “. You pulled on the back of his hair pushing his body closer to yours. As  you wrapped your leg Around his waist  you re-positioned your body to align perfectly with his  then you used your calf muscle to pull his body into you allowing his entire length to slide in . You never let your eye contact leave his. His mouth opened slightly As his eyes widened . You could tell he was slightly impressed / shocked because you had never been this controlling . “Fuck ” he breathed out in a slight moan “if you weren’t just gonna give it to me I was gonna just take it myself ” you smirked at him . He grabs your face and you too kissed deep be the took back control thrusting into you with deep long and smooth strokes . Causing you to claw at his back through his shirt that way was still on. “Fuck I’ve missed you ” you moan out and at this point you don’t even care how loud you are . “Oh my god baby I’m do close ” you moan out into his ear . He bites down on your neck hard ” cum for me baby …cum hard for me ” he whispered into your ear . You hit your first high and he didint stop and couple seconds later he hit his . “Fuck ” he moaned out totally out of breathe but he wasn’t done yet he wanted you to cum again . He abruptly flipped you around so your face is up against the wall . He then re enters you going in so deep if feels like each thrust could unravel you . He pulls on your hair pulling your head back to his neck . “Holy shit baby I cannot take anymore to breathe out .” He flips you back around so your facing him . He breaths into your neck. “Yes you can baby I need you to cum for me one more time just arch slowly into it ” he whispered into your ear before sliding in . You moaned out so cloud but even though you were super sensitive at this point it felt so good that you couldn’t stop him . “Oh fuck!” You both moaned out in sink you both came together which had never happened before and the feeling was so intense that both of your legs almost have out . He could. Feel it too so he wrapped your legs around his waste holding you up as he buried his face in your neck trying to catch his breath . He was panting heavy totally exhausted yet he still had the energy to hold you around his waist with one arm as the other was flat against the wall . You guys stayed there for a couple seconds he backed the two of you back onto the the stairs where he rested his back still having a right grip around your waist allowing you to still rest and catch your breath . A couple seconds later you brought your body up from laying flat on his chest you ran your fingers through your hair before randomly starting to laugh so hard . ” holy shit like what the fuck just happened like I can’t feel my legs ” he started to randomly laugh along with you while stroking your thigh ” I know , I know I can’t move like That was amazing baby !” He bit down in his bottom lip while staring at you “ya know I think it’s the perfume your wearing it just really got to me and I needed to like rip you apart ” he laughed slighting before sitting up . “Yeah ? Ya think ? Well I guess I should wear Bombshell more often ” he smiled at you before going into for a kiss he then stood you too up you slid your underwear back on as he helped you re button your dress . You rested up against the wall as he got him self together. He turned and looked over at you ” you okay baby ” he smirked knowing damn well your thighs were burning . You just rolled your eyes at him he then walks towards you and turns his back to you allowing him to give you a piggy back ride up the stairs and back out were everyone else is .