alone in the studio

Harry wanted you to come to the studio where they were recording some songs for the new album. They were going to be there the entire day and you had tried to get out of going but Harry wouldn’t have any of it. It was almost seven o’clock and you had been there for about ten hours and you were beat. There was a couch in the lounge so you decided to take a nap there. Half an hour later, the boys decided to take a break for dinner and left, leaving only you and Harry in that section of the building.You were asleep on the couch and Harry saw you so he decided to join you. He crawled in behind you, hugging you close to his body. The movement stirred you awake, “Are you done yet, babe?” Harry sighed, “Unfortunately not, Gi. We’re just taking a break for supper. We should be done by none or so, though.” “Where are the rest of the boys?” “Everyone’s already left to go get food.” You groaned, “I was hoping that I could spend one of my only days off with my boyfriend.” Harry looked at you guiltily, “I promise I’ll make it up to you, love.” You smiled cheekily, “Why don’t you make it up to me right now?” His eyes widened in surprise, “What?! What if someone walks in on us? “You just said that everyone is gone,” you countered with a raised eyebrow.  He let out a distressed sigh, “When we get home, I promise.” You shrugged your shoulders, “Fine.” You snuggled into Harry, your back pressed against his chest, and started grinding your ass into his groin. “Gianni,” he whispered, “what are you doing?” You stopped and said innocently, “I’m not doing anything.” Harry dropped the subject until you began again a few minutes late. “Gianni, stop.” His voice was strained from holding back a groan. You did but started back up again a few minutes later. This time, however, Harry was done with your antics and flipped your position on the couch, his body now towering over yours, “ I thought I told you to stop.” You bit your lip and said, “So what?” He licked his lips, “I guess I’ll have to punish you.” You arched your back towards him, his hips holding you down, “Bring it.” He smirked before fiercely attacking your lips with passionate kisses. His mouth covered your own, your tongues battling for dominance, his eventually winning out. He tugged on your bottom lip with his teeth and causing you to buck your hips forward. Harry’s hands moved to your waist, pinning your hips to the sofa. His hands tugged at the waistband of your shorts, sliding them down your legs. Your breath hitched as Harry’s long and slender fingers reached the hem of your panties. They hooked into the garment and he pulled them down slowly, teasing you. He grinned somewhat evilly before lowering his mouth to your soaking center. His tongue swirled around your clit, making you buck your hips towards him again. His large hands pressed your naked hips to the couch again, and he went back to work. He ran his tongue along your wet folds while rubbing circles onto your clit with his calloused thumb. You let out a shaky moan and Harry said lowly, “You like that, huh, Gianni.” When you didn’t answer he slapped the side of your ass, “I’m sorry. I don’t think I heard you.” “Y-yes.” “That’s what I thought,” he grinned before inserting one of his fingers into you. He began pumping in and out quickly and added two fingers, causing you to moan his name loudly in pleasure. Right before you were about to climax, Harry pulled his fingers out of you, making you whimper. Before you could protest any further, Harry leaned down and whispered in your ear, “Do I make you feel good, baby?” “Yes, oh yes,” you panted. “Am I the only one who can make you feel this good?” While waiting for your answer, he got up and stripped, you peeling off your blouse and bra as well.  You could hear the arrogant smile in his voice. You nodded, “You’re the only one.” “Good,” he replied before slamming into you, catching you off guard. He began pumping in and out of you, your hips moving in rhythm with his. “Harry,” you breathed, unable to say anything else. “Scream my name, baby,” he grunted, still thrusting quickly. “Oh Harry!” you cried out as he hit your g-spot repeatedly, making you hit your high. Your walls clenched around him and he climaxed as well. He collapsed on top of you, but you didn’t complain because you had just had the best sex yet. He turned on his side to face you, “That was incredible.” “Mhm,” you nodded, still recovering from your mind-blowing orgasm. After your breathing returned to normal, you grabbed your clothes and the two of you started to get dressed. You were pulling on your jeans and Harry was putting on his shirt when the four boys entered the room, immediately stopping their conversation to take in your disheveled appearance. "We were wondering if you wanted to get dinner with us but I guess you guys are a little busy," Louis laughed, the rest of the boys joining in. You and Harry shared a small smile before Harry answered, "We’d love to come." You were a little embarrassed throughout the entire meal and more than a little uncomfortable. Harry place his hand on your thigh and whispered softly, "Don’t worry. We can have more fun in the privacy of the flat." You looked up in surprise and Harry winked at you, taking another bite of his burger. You couldn’t wait to get home.