giving him a lap dance

You were waiting for your boyfriend Harry as you were getting ready to surprise him. And by surprise you meant giving him a little lap dance later. He had been stressed all week and you just wanted to make him feel better. You wore one of his shirts over a red lace bra and a matching thong. You were laying on the couch as you heard him come in. He looked really exhausted of course. You came up to him and gave him a big hug and passionate kiss. Then things got heated. You could feel his erection on your thigh which made you a little wet. You led him to the couch to sit. You sat on him and began to grind on his crotch. “Y/N” he moaned. “Hmm someone’s getting a little excited.” You then stood up and sexily took off his shirt you had on. He was basically drooling over you as he saw you in your lingerie. “Damn baby you wearing this just for me?” He said. “Of course, I’mma make you feel good.” You then began grinding on him once again. His pants were getting tighter as his boner was getting bigger and bigger with each move you made. You decided to tease him a bit. You started taking off your remaining clothes. He had enough and attacked your neck probably leaving multiple love bites. “Fuck babe you’re trying to kill me. Stop teasing”. He lowered his head to your center but you stopped him. ” no baby I wanna make you feel good.” He smirked and nodded. You started to play with the hem of his shirt signaling for him to take it off. As that happened you fumbled with his belt. It clicked and you began taking off his jeans too. You could see his huge boner through his boxers. You palmed him as you kissed him, your tongues fighting for dominance. After that you took his boxers off. Your eyes widened, forgetting how big he was, as his huge dick spring up to his stomach  You kissed the tip as he groaned “don’t fucking tease Y/N”. You went in deeper and jerked the parts you couldn’t reach since he was so big. His fingers fiddled with your hair making you go deeper. Since you were going deep he moaned your name repeatedly. You felt him twitch in your mouth and a few seconds later he came in your mouth making you swallow every drop of his cum. You then straddled him. “I want to ride you”. You said.  ”Go ahead babe.” You laughed since he grinning like an idiot. You sank down on his throbbing dick. As you took a while to adjust you then started riding. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. in pleasure. You picked up your pace making you both moan like crazy. You felt yourself get tighter around him. “Harry I’m so close” “ome for me Y/N.” With those words you came all over his dick. He came seconds later. The only thing that you heard was both of your heavy breathing. As you laid on his chest he said, “I love you Y/N” and thanks for the gift.” “You’re welcome babe. Love you too.” You both drifted off to sleep and fell asleep in each others arms in the couch.