blowjob

I wake up in bed next to Harry. “Morning baby.” I say as I hear him turn in his sleep on to his back, but he doesn’t wake up so I think of a different way, a more sexual way.I place my self on top of him, a leg either side of his waist, so that I’m straddling him. I lip my bum off of him and pull down his clean white boxers, they won’t be clean no more I smirk to myself.I rub my hands together to get them warm, don’t want his little friend freezing to death now do we? I place my right hand on the middle of his penis and start rubbing up and down, while doing so I kiss up by his jaw line. I kiss practically every inch of his toned stomach.When I come to his abdomen I kiss around his crotch and in both of his inner thighs. Still rubbing his penis up and down in my hand I start to lower myself down on him.I place his tip in my mouth and slowly start to suck on the top. Harry groans. “Y/N what are you doing down there?” He asks, voice hoarse from just waking up. “Waking you up in the best possible way.” I reply. “You got that right.” He says shifting his hips.I push his dick further into my mouth, while massaging his balls. I keep going to he his fully inside my mouth. Harry groans and puts his hands on the top of my head, pushing me further down onto him.I feel him twitch and get ready to swallow his load. I feel him fill up my mouth and I swallow. By this time Harry is panting and caressing my face with his thumbs."You didn’t have to do that Y/N." Harry tells me. "Yeah, but I wanted to wake you up like you did to me the other day."