the metal balls

“Do we have to go?” I called into our bedroom, walking out, my heels clacking against the wood floor. Harry stood in the mirror, buttoning his shirt. I walked up behind him, tracing my fingers over his stomach, the defines of his abs turning me on even more. He smirked, moving from my grasp and walking to the bed, pulling on his shoes.I stood with my hands on my hips, waiting for him as he dressed. He bent over in the bottom drawer of his dresser and I had a right mind to slap his bum. My eyes dilated, looking at what he held out in the palm of his hand when he came up. I stared at the two metal bells, connected by a short black string for what seemed like forever until he decided on explaining himself.He sighed, rolling them around in his hands. “Yes, we have to go. It’s Joe’s birthday. Everybody’s going.” He finally answered my question. “But we could always have a little fun once we’re there.” He winked.My mouth fell open and Harry winked at my, grinning in satisfaction. “Looks like you’re already a step ahead of me babe.” He said. “Take off your panties.” He commanded. I did as he said, letting them fall to my ankles, draping over my nude pumps.Standing in front of me he help up the balls to my mouth, biting his lip as he commanded me. “Suck them.” I opened my mouth and he slipped one of the balls in, his eyes lustful as I sucked on it, my saliva covering the round orb. He pulled it from my mouth slowly, moving behind me so that I couldn’t see him.He pulled my blue dress up around my waist, planting a kiss to my thigh. “Bend over.” He said and I obliged, willing to do anything for him right now. I felt one of the cold balls against my entrance and gasped as he pushed it inside of me. Surprisingly, I couldn’t feel anything, even as he slid the second ball into me. He pulled my panties back up, kissing my thigh again. “Stand up easy now.”I stood up too quickly, feeling the balls roll around inside me, rubbing against my walls, over my special spot, in every crease of my center. I let out a moan, shocked at the sensation. It was even greater when I walked, the balls swirling around inside me. Harry came up behind me, slapping my ass and causing me to moan again as the balls flew foward. “Ashland, you’ll have to control yourself once we’re at the party.” He smiled, pulling my ear between his teeth.The entire car ride I was silent, knowing all that would come out of me was moans if I dared to open my mouth. Once we were at the front door I wrapped my hand around Harry’s, squeezing his fingers.“Harry baby! Ashland! Get in here you two.” Anne beamed, hugging Harry. She held me at arms length, looking over me. “You look flushed honey. Have you been eating? Come on, let’s get some food in you.”Harry wore an amused smile on his face the entire meal. I knew it was from the thought of me, barely able to control myself as the balls moved every time I did. I tried to remain still but Harry wouldn’t have it. He stroked the inside of my thigh, smirking as he felt my wetness dripping down my leg. He wiped his hand on the outside of his pants and leaned over to me. “You should learn to control yourself better.” He mumbled low enough so that only I would hear.I turned towards him, moaning quietly in his ear as the balls moved with me. “When we get home you’re getting it.” I replied, both anger and want burning in my eyes.He smiled, sending me a wink. “I look forward to it.”