he's a nerd and you have sex

You were always popular, had the coolest cars, were the prettiest, best figure, the one everyone wanted to be or be friends with, the one all the boys wanted disparately to be with, You had sass and tons of it you were good at basically EVERYTHING except math..you HATED math, to make it worse you could never concentrate because everyone always wanted to be with you and fool around not letting you concentrate, though secretly you really wanted too, sure you loved having so many friends but you wanted to make something of yourself, all your friends got pretty bad marks in EVERYTHING so your bad grades in math didn’t phase them.It was Friday and you had planned to be at a party after school “F” your teacher shouted slapping the paper on your desk “This is very disappointing miss y/l/n, STUDY” the words wrang threw your ears “A+ Harry amazing job” she said smiling as she walked away one of the mean jocks threw something hard at the back of Harry’s head making it jolt downwards “ow..” he said quietly pushing up his glasses and nestling down into his big baggy sweater “DETENTION!” the teacher yelled at the boy “you’re an idiot” you laughed at him trying to make it not seem like you were defending Harry, though you were…you always had a thing for Harry, he wasn’t like the other boys HE was actually someone you liked."Y/N I THINK YOU COULD USE TUTORING!" the teacher yelled from across the class "But miss i have a par—" your were cut off by her "Harry are you free after school?!" she yelled "Well OBVIOUSLY!" someone shouted as everyone laughed and he put his head down "yeah.." he said quietly "GREAT!" she said cheerfully "You guys can use my classroom when the bell rings, I won’t be here though, I have other things to tend too" The bell wrang shortly after and everyone left to go home and get ready and the Jocks to their basketball game, Harry pulled a chair up to you nervously as the teacher left you two. "Are you okay?" you giggle "you seem tense" "N-no..I’m fine.." he said as he started to explain the math to you, half way through the lesson you couldn’t take it anymore "You’re really hot Harry, did you know that?" you asked "Nobodys ever told me that before…said looking up from his book "Well you are okay, you’re really hot…hotter than any guy in here" he smiled at you looking back to his book, you went over and locked the door "What are you doing?" he asked confused "I’m about to see what your hiding under all that sweater and prove to you how much of a man you actually are" you smirked throwing off your shirt before sitting on top of the teachers desk and crossing your legs."Come get me Styles" you said letting your shorts fall onto the ground leaving you in nothing but your underwear and bra, he walked over slowly "Don’t be scared" you giggled taking off his glasses slowly and flicking them to a students desk and rising his sweater and shirt flinging them to the floor revealing his toned abs "Woah..why do you hide this?" you asked tracing your fingers down his body, dropping to your knees unbuttoning and unzipping his pants letting everything fall to the floor letting his long erection out of his pants "Apparently not the only thing you hid" you said staring at his massive size, your hot breath hitting it before you started sucking it, you took as much as you could get into your mouth, you sucked slurped and gagged watching him throwing his head back in pleasure cumming down your throat you swallow and throw yourself back onto the desk as Harry suddenly becomes confident.He spreads your legs wide, letting his breath tickle your skin and tracing his finger up and down your slit “Ugh Harry” you moaned making him smile, he started sucking all over your sweet spots putting two fingers into you thrusting them hard, making you pant as you finally came and he licked it all up, resting his hard dick against your opening “Don’t tease, babe” you moaned “Beg” he said with a cheeky smile “FUCK ME HARRY PLEASEEEE FUCK ME” you said loudly as he grabbed your hips shoving himself into you hard thrusting in and out quickly making the desk scoot, biting his lip hard.you flipped over so he was sitting on the desk and you could ride him cowboy style, you hit down on him hard as he thrusted up into you, you both throwing your heads back in pleasure trying to keep quiet seeing as how people were still in the school,You both reached your climax riding it out soon you heard the door you thought you had locked swing open and the cheers from all the jocks who had bullied harry “YEAH BOY, GET SOME!” one cheered as he hauled out of you, you both gettin dressed fast “Thank You” he whispered “No, thank YOU!” you said kissing him on the cheek and sliding your # into his hand before telling him to call you and walking out, everyone watching you leave them to praise Harry.