sexy dancing-any boy

We were making food, kissing and laughing basically having a great time. A song came on the radio that I knew and started dancing to, swaying my hips, pulling him to me. He put one hand on my hip and the other took mine and we pretended it was a slow song. The next song comes on and there's no more pretending, his hands fell to my hips, resting, his eyes waiting for me. So I swung my hips, back and forth, swaying seductively like I knew how to. His head dropped back, eyes closed in all his glory and the biggest grin came on his face. So I stepped a little closer, bringing our bodies almost to a touch, and I shook my ass and bent down low, my hands gripping a little at his shirt and my eyes NEVER leaving his. He laughs when I get back up to him, then he kisses me, feverishly, like he'd have died if he didn't get to taste my lips that very instant. Our tongues danced just as sexy as we did, bumping and grinding, accentuating each others strongholds. He pulled away quickly and told me to stay where I was, he ran down stairs grabbed his phone and ran into another room where he put my favourite song on. I met him halfway, pushing him against the wall and turning around and putting my ass right into his crotch. I was showing him just how much I love this song, his hands grabbing at my inner thighs. I turned around and he pinned me against the opposite wall, spread my legs with his hand and began stroking my pussy through my jeans. He pushed harder and harder but was cut off by the end of the song. He looked at me, bit his lip and said "Have any other favourites?"

a/n not my story