Harry Styles - sex while talking Portuguese

You and Harry were getting dressed. You two were going to be leaving soon to meet your parents. "Quiz me." Harry said. He had been trying to learn Portuguese to impress your parents. "Oi Harry. Como você está?" You asked while sliding your pants on. "I have a better way." He said walking closer to you. "Oh?" You raised your eyebrows. He nodded in response. "You tell me what you want and I'll respond, em Português." He smiled cheekily before sliding your pants back off of you and pulling you in for a passionate kiss."Retirá-los." You said pointing to his pants. He smiled and did as told before laying you down onto the bed. "Posso tirar isto?" He asked while kissing down your neck. You nodded and he undid your bra and threw it across the room. He puts his mouth over your already hard nipples and swirls his tongue around. "O que você quer agora?" He asked looking deep into your eyes. "Take these off." You said while playing with them hem of his boxers. "O quê? Não estou entendendo." He said with a small laugh. "Tome essas off." You repeated. He smiled and slid his boxers off and then took of your knickers. He then stopped again and looked you in the eyes. "Quantos?" He asked. "Três." You responded before he pushed 3 fingers in you and thrusted them at a painfully slow pace. He looked at you and smiled."Mais rápido." You demanded knowing that, that was what he wanted. His smile grew as he started to pump his fingers faster and rub his thumb over your clit. "Harry." You moaned. He once again looked up at you. "Eu preciso de você. Agora." You told him. And just as quickly as you switch languages, he pounded into you. "Eu tenho ido por muito tempo. Você é tão apertado." He grunted and leaned down to put his head in the crook of your neck. He was thrusting at an unbelievably fast pace bringing you intense pleasure.You you arched your back and you both let out a string of curse words as you reached your climax. You rode out the orgasm before falling on the bed next to each other. "Como é que eu posso fazer?" Harry asked. You looked over at him and smiled. "Você fez bem em ambos." You told him. "We should probably get back dressed." Harry said while sitting up. You pulled him back down. "Were already late. I'll just call them and reschedule." You said. You called your parents and rescheduled and ended up having a round 2, and round 3. With Harry later that day.

a/n this is not mine!